Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Nial, wait. What is in that box?", I said holding Nial's hand stopping him from walking further.

"Shh, can you speak a bit low?", he said placing a finger over his lips asking me to shutup.

"Why are you whispering?", I asked in a low voice.

"Just come with me", he said and started moving towards Julian's home. I followed him quietly as I was getting a slightest idea of what's going to happen.

He knocked the door and Julian opened the door.

"Oh, you came finally. Thank god, you saved me today", she sighed looking at Nial.

"I can say then I'm your knight in shining armour", Nial mocked and winked at her and Julian slapped his head lightly.

"Can anyone please tell me what's going on here?", I asked distracting both of them.

"Cole, you too came. Wow, thanks Nial again", Julian said.

"You can thank him later, tell me what's the matter? Where is Kian?", I asked.

"He is in his room all angry and mad at us", Julian said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Come with me, I'll tell you and Julian you bring him soon", Nial said and holding my hands dragged me to my house.

"Nial what's going on?", I asked.

"Kian's birthday preparations are going on Cole", he said and opened the door of my house.

I gaped at the sight in front of me. Whole hall was decorated with ballons and lights, and on both sides were starters. My jaw touched the ground, it was a full party room. But when did they do this?

 But when did they do this?

It had been only three hours when I left the home for the Ball dance party and now it's all a different place.

"Who did this?", I asked Nial.

He frowned and said, "Go upstairs and get ready into something good. We've a party Tonight".

"But at least tel-", I tried to speak but he cuts me off.

"Go Cole, we don't have whole night. Now, go fast", he almost pushed me upstairs. It's good that my mom, dad or Tim, neither of them are at home or else they would've never let all this happen. It's has been first time that we are celebrating Kian's birthday like this. He's getting six year old today.

I quickly changed into a comfortable top and jeans with normal footwears and left my hairs open. I called Cali again but she didn't picked up my call again. What's she upto? Shouldn't she be here at Kian's birthday party?