Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Me and Rian came back and by the time we reached the tabel, Max was also there but without Cali. I sighed in relief.

We both settled there and Kate looked at me and said ," So, Nicole tell me something about yourself ".

Oh, I just hate this question!!

"Umm.. there's nothing much to tell about me except that I'm good for nothing", I replied with a chukle.

"No, she's lying. She made world's best sketches", Rian complimented me and my heart swell with pride.

"But still you're far better than me. Remember the sketch you made", I said and mouthed 'for me'.

"Really? When did you started making sketches Rian?", Kate asked and I didn't missed Rian being uncomfortable.

"I thought you sucked at drawing", Mike added.

"I used to but I've improved now for someone", Rian said and then passed me a smile.

He improved himself for me, this one thought made me blush. He can't be more sweeter.

"Who?", Kate asked.

Me, who else!! I thought.

"Tina, of course", Max said.

Excuse me!!

"Guys please", Rian said with 'a look' to Mike and Max. You know the look only your best friends can understand.

Ouch, I guess I've to stop day dreaming. Get a life Nicole. Why would he do it for you? He's just a friend. But who is Tina?

"Nicole, I'm actually kinda throwing a party at my home this weekend, would you like to join?", Kate asked changing the subject.

"I don't know. I mean, it would be a bit awkward", I said not interested in her party.

"Hey please come. I would love if you'll come", Max said with concern in his eyes.

What's wrong with him now? I thought.

Remember, the plan?, My mind said.

Oh, yeah.

"Okie. Is Nial coming too?", I asked observing Kate closely.

"No, he won't", she said.

"I'll think about it then, I want Nial to come actually", I said and then I noticed Rian giving me a blank look.

"Okie, then I'll ask him to come for sure", Kate said with a smile which were not reaching her eyes.

"If Nial is coming then I'll come too", I said beeming in happiness.

I never have to fake a smile whenever it comes to Nial because he's still special to me.

"Rian, I forgot to ask how's Tina?", Kate asked.

Whose she?

"We broke up few months ago", Rian said in a bored tone.

Oh, she was his ex.

"Really, I mean how and why? You guys were perfect together", Kate replied surprised.

Why are you bothered? I thought.

Why are you jealous? My heart said.

Shutup.

"Things don't work out between us, so it was a mutual break up. No hard feelings involved", Rian said.