Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"And this", I completed my sentence and gave the pencil back to Austin.

We've been trying to make sketches for Austin and this boy, he needs so much perfection in his work that amazes me so much. But seeing him so passionate actually impressed me and I too tried my best to help me.

I'm helping him but ironically I've got to learn a lot from him. He's quite an intelligent boy.

"Finally, we did it, this is awesome", he said with a true smile. I actually for a record noticed Austin clearly and that too from this closer view of him.

He has a perfect jawline, a long sharp nose, perfect eyes which can make you swoon over, he has everything perfect and his voice is actually so damn good, I now understand why girl are crazy for him. I'm sure if my heart doesn't belongs to Nial then I would also fall for him, I'm saved, lucky me because I also can't deny the fact that he is a play boy behind this handsome face.

"No you did it. You're actually great in this, I didn't do anything, I just learned from you", I said. Wow, I'm praising Austin. I must go and meet the doctor, this isn't me.

 I must go and meet the doctor, this isn't me

"No, you helped me. I know you hate me, although I don't know the reason still Thank you Nicole Anderson for helping me", he said with a true smile again and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I got to go now, bie", I said and got up and leave the library. I don't want to know anything about his past with Nial from him because I don't trust him, I'll ask Ellie about it. I don't know but today I didn't feel that hatred for Austin.

I looked back once and found Austin was looking at me only, he waved his hand towards me and I just passed a slight smile.

Strange!!

I moved out of the library and started wandering in the hallway as it's still sometime for the start of next lecture. I moved to the college playground and luckily the crowd was less here, boys were practising and so was the cheerleaders under the guidance of Ashely, as Cali is not here so Ashley is the head in mean time.

I walked and reached a safe and empty place to sit. I took out the letter which Lone Boy wrote me and looked around me for confirming that no one's looking at me.

I opened the letter, it says,

"I'm completely okay with all your wishes. I'm sure you'll get used to of me soon, you see no one can say no to me.

I wonder why did you take so much time!!"

Lone boy.

'Cocky much ', I thought. I then noticed that he had left a space for me in the letter for reply. So I wrote,