Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Red or white?", I asked.

"I don't know", Austin said.

"Ok, then blue or maybe pink?", I again asked.

"Why don't you try black?", he commented.

"Do you know anything about her? Anything?", I asked annoyed.

"Nope", he said popping the word 'P'.

"What? Are you lunatic? From past twenty minutes, I'm trying to get one suitable dress for your girlfriend and here you're, her so-called boyfriend who doesn't even know his girlfriend's likes and dislikes and instead imposing your favourite colour which is black, dark. Such a boyfriend you're", I yelled.

"Ok, we're going with black then", he said.

"What? Are you even listening to me Austin? If you've to do all this before and if you've planned to go all bossy around me then why did you ask me to help you in the first place?", I asked.

"Ok, see. She's not my girlfriend, at least not now. I'm thinking of proposing her at Ashley's birthday, you know. I'm waiting for the right time ", Austin said rubbing his hands together.

"Fine. I'm happy at least someone is there in this world who has the ability to stop you for a while from being that one night stands type of jerk", I said and went back to find a dress for his girlfriend.

He didn't tell me much about his girlfriend, not even her name except that she's almost of the same height as me with me in heels of course so that I could choose a dress for her and we finally chose two dresses for her. One is black, you know why and other one is Blue.

After shopping, we both moved to the food court to grab something to eat.

"I would like to have french fries with coke", I said at the counter and Austin offered Black coffee.

We both took a seat on the vacant table and placed our shopping bags and a tray of food. I bought video games for Kian, some watches for me because I love watches and a diary and a pen to gift Rian. I know he loves writing so a dairy would be a good idea to gift a person who loves to write down his feelings.

"So, Austin. Tell me one thing, you love black so much then who buy colourful clothes for you?", I asked.

"Sara and Ellie do shopping for me always", he said and I choked.

"Sara, that five-year-old little girl do shopping for you", I asked.

"Didn't you hear Ellie's name?", He whined.

"Ok but I wonder how come you and Sara had such a big age gap?", I asked munching my french fries.

"Because she's not my real sister. We adopted her", He said and I stopped eating.

Tell me more!!

"I don't understand", I said and he sighed.

"One fine day I went to church with my parents and on way back home we found her in a basket near our main gate with a note that her mother won't be able to take care of her. My mom is a very caring person and I too become fond of her as soon as I picked her in my arms, so we adopted her and now she's very very important to me", he told me with happiness beaming in his eyes and I nodded.

How I wish that I could also adopt Kian or Julian could adopt me, at least she would give me motherly love which my biological mother is not capable to give.