Chapter 7 - Surprise!!

I'm choosing Logan Lerman as Rian Louis!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I parked my car in the parking area and make my way to my room. My mind was still preoccupied by the small talk with Nial all the time.

I was in paradox, I was happy that Nial cared for me but the other part was sad that I'm not more than just a friend to him. Still, I can't sit ideal here thinking one day he might realise his love for me.

What if he never realised his feelings? Or worst what if he had no feelings towards me? Holy shit!! Why didn't it came to my mind before?

I can't let that Tori take him away from me. I can't lose him, atleast not before trying. Even if you lose a battle, never give up without trying your best.

I have to give hints to Nial about my true feelings for him. I have to show him that I like him more than a friendly liking.

I plonked on my bed and covered myself with the blanket and unlocked my mobile to call Cali. I dialled her number but she disconnect it.

Must be busy!!

I somehow shifted in my bed and stretched my hands to the table next to me. I'm a super lazy girl. I finally succeeded and picked up my sketchbook from the table and a pencil and started drawing.

It gives me peace as I said before, it's kinda meditation to me. I don't know what to draw so I started drawing Nial's Sketch.

Yes, I've drawn almost everyone's portrait, Cali, Kian, Jason, Nial, Julian, My parents except Tim.

But drawing Nial is my favourite. I'm not best at it but I ain't that bad too, Cali liked her portrait and same goes with everyone. Kian has framed his portrait. He was very happy when I gifted him his sketch.

His smiling face can bring smile to anyone's face. Once I was done with Nial's portrait, I kept my sketchbook back on it's previous place. I'll show Nial all his portraits after telling him about my feelings.

Cali hadn't called me yet, so I kept my mobile on silent and drifted to sleep. I woke up next morning at time and stretching my body left the bed.

I picked up my mobile and there was a message from Cali and Nial informing me about the place to meet. I replied them and kept my mobile back to place.

Today, I've to look presentable. So, I decided to go through my mom's collection. I picked out a purple floral knee length dress which is sleeveless but it's decent and fashionable at the same time.

I took my time to get ready and straighten my hairs and applied some compact powder and lipgloss and I was full ready. No need for much makeup, I want Nial to like me naturally.

I took my car keys and moved downstairs but then my mobile rang. It was from Nial. I grinned and picked up the call.

"Hey, good morning", I said.

"Morning. Are you ready?", He asked.

"Yes, just about to leave the home. Will reach soon", I replied and moved towards the dinning table. I picked up my juice.

"No don't. I'm coming to your home. Wait for me, we'll go together", he said and I can't be more happy.

"Ok", I keep my reply short, afraid that he'll sense me being freaking out of happiness. But one thing I didn't get why is he coming to pick me up?

I gulped my juice in one go and after checking again my purse for money and other important things, I waited for Nial to show up.

I informed Julian in mean time about my going out so that she can take rest. She asked me to come home early before my curfue time. I know she's not my mother but still I'm her child and whatever my actual mother was supposed to do, she did that.