The News✔️

Third P.O.V.

Poseidon and Athena were arguing again over Athens and Medusa. What Athena does not know is that Poseidon was giving a love potion by Medusa. Also he lost Athens on purpose so he could be near her. I know weird but it's true.

Athena , on the other hand, was thinking how was she in love with this idiot. He disrespected her by bringing Medusa into her temple and the Athens thing. He just won't give up on it.

Zeus finally called meeting. " I have a special announcement to say but first Posiedon have you divorce Amphitrite?" "Yes Zeus we have been divorced for two years" Poseidon answered. "Splendid now for my announcement Hermes and Artemis are getting married." " What my sister is not marry him, she will never marry him." Yelled Apollo. "Why" asked Artemis blushing. Hermes on the hand was so happy you could see the smile on his face it was huge. But it got smaller seeing Apollo glaring at him. "Because all the maiden goddess have to marry." Answered Zeus. " Wait then who is Athena marrying?" Asked Apollo. " I was getting to that, Athena you are marrying Poseidon ." Zeus answers.

That is the second chapter of Pothena getting together hope u like it.

-Chancamazing

Pothena getting together