Hospital

Poseidon POV
As Ares ran in, something came flying at him. It was a hellhound? And on top of it was my son,Percy, and his girlfriend,Annabeth? Ok what is going on.
At seeing my confused look Percy answered," We heard Athena got hurt and were sent in behalf of her kids to see if she was ok." At hearing of her kids I got extremely jealous. I know it was before was but I am. As I was in my thoughts, Ares woke up. "What the hades happen?" He said. He looked at my sons smirk and sighed," Damnit (SORRY for the people who don't like cursing) I got beat up by Percy again." I could not help but laugh. " You are a dead man walking right know so don't be laughing." He said with a deadly tone. He got up and pushed beside me to get to Athena. "What happen?" He asked. "I have no clue, I came home and she was on the ground." He nodded. We stayed there for awhile with me and Ares at her side. Percy and Annabeth where on the ground playing a game called sticks? (AN: I love this game. Oh sorry carry on.) And Zeus and Hera in the couch.

Apollo came in about a hour later. He said," We have to cure but we need on thing." "What? I will do anything." I said. "She needs the jewel of the sea.

And Cut!
That was 242 words. I hope it makes up for it. And I'm so sorry for all the cliff hangers I leave. The person who got the trivia right is..................................................
Aloevera24 . If I got your name wrong sorry.
Here's is this weeks trivia:
What is Percy's Pegasus called?

Ok like I said early sorry about not updating. It has been a long week. But PEACE OUT!

-Chancamazing