Telling the kids✔️

Athena POV

Poseidon was acting strange while we walked to the bedroom. When we got there I ask him what is wrong He replied "I feel like our kids won't like me and I would not like to marry you if they are not ok with it." "Poseidon, they will love you don't worry we will tell them in the morning okay." "Of course my love" he answered then lay down with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we both soon fell asleep.

"Athena we need to get going." That is how my "loving" fiancé woke me up this morning. All of a sudden, I remember we are telling the kids. Crap.

Poseidon POV
After I woke up Athena I left to tell Percy. Percy is my pride and joy, he is more important to me than anything else. If he does not approve I will not marry Athena. As much as I love her, I love Percy more.

---------Flashing in------------------------
There is my boy surfing the waves. I called him in. "Hey dad why are you here?" He asked. "I'm marrying Athena and I hope you will approve?" I said. "Of course dad she makes you so happy." After that I hanged out with my boy all day. When I got home Athena said her kids approve. Now we have to deal with Ares.

Unknown POV
Athena watch your back you will never see me coming.

-I know creepy but here it is. It might be crappy but I hope you like it. I love listening to hunter Hays's while writing so the song I love the most is on top check it out.

-Chancamazing