I like you✔️

"What, I have to marry him." Athena yelled. Poseidon looked a little hurt at that comment, but kept it to him self. "No way in Hades, is my little sister marrying that sea creature." Ares screamed."Don't define my orders, now everyone is staying at the same place with the person they are marrying. And that is finale. Meeting dismissed!" Zeus yelled and everyone flashed out expected Poseidon and Athena.

"Which place are we staying at?" Asked Poseidon. " I don't care." Athena said harshly. Poseidon again looked hurt, but he didn't say anything in fear of upsetting her. "Ok we will stay at mine." He answered.

Poseidon tried to talk to her but she said nothing. When they got there he exploded. "Athena I have tried to talk to you this whole way and you just ignored me. I can't believe I loved you." He then walked up to the temple. Athena stood there for a second and ran after him." You love me?" " Of course you are amazing and" before he could finish, she slammed her lips against his. He stood there shocked as she started to pull back but he grabbed her hips and pulled her closed and kissed back. She gripped his hair and pulled him closer. After a while, they heard a cough. Standing behind them was......

I am so sorry for not adding new chapters. I am really busy.

-Chancamazing