Brother✔️

Standing behind them was................
Ares. He look mad, very mad. He glared at Poseidon and said" Poseidon I need to talk to you now." His eyes were on fire. He grabbed Poseidon's collar of his shirt and pulled him to the side of the temple. He slammed him on the wall and said " You better not hurt my sister or I will rip you to shreds. You got that." Poseidon just nodded to scared to say anything. He then punched him a few times in the face and then let go of Poseidon and he fell to the ground. Ares just walked of like it was nothing. Poseidon didn't do anyone for he didn't want to upset Athena.

Athena POV
I was getting very nervous. My brother is so over protective. He just is so annoying. He become like this after he found out I was the goddess of war. He did not take it well when he found out I was getting married. Sometimes I wished he was not so over protective.

Ares POV

That sea god better not hurt my sister. She is my only light in this world. She is my everything. She was there for me after Aphrodite broke up with me for Hephaestus. I enjoyed the look of fear on Poseidon face. If he hurts her mark my words Poseidon, if you ever hurt her you will get the worst punishment ever.

Poseidon POV

I never knew Ares is so protective of Athena. I love Athena, I would never hurt her on purpose. I hope he will except this.

I have always thought of Ares of a over protective bother. So this chapter is about him. That's keep liking please and I would love some comments to improve. And next chapter I think they will tell the kids. Comment on their reactions please.

-Chancamazing