[5]Movies and all that Shizz

"You know I'm always here, i gotta go and will be home in 5 love ya"
"Love you too bye"
"Bye"

-Alisons POV-

I got back home in 2 minutes using the directions Lilly gave me while I walked about for 2 hours with no clue where I was going.

-Lillys POV-

After the phone call to Ally i quickly finished my coffee and gathered my stuff. I said bye to my sister and drove to the shop and bought Ben and Jerrys brownie fudge ice cream and went back home to see Alison cuddled up on the couch in her comfy Disney PJs, with her hair put up in a messy bun.
I went over to see her eyes all puffed up and tears threatening to leave her eyes once again.
I hugged her and rubbed her back
"Its gonna be okay, he was a dick and he finally showed it" I said to her.
"But.."
"No buts Missy, i got you your fave ice cream!!"
I could see a small smile forming for a second but them it turned into a frown again.

I went into the kitchen grabbed 2 spoons and then put a Disney DVD on. Lady and the Tramp.

-Alisons POV-

Lilly has been great to me. She cheered me up ALL the time. I tried to fake smile most of the times and she would think it was genuine but i still felt heartbroken.

*time skip to next morning*

I wake up on the couch to a delicious smell. I didn't even realise I fell asleep but oh well. I walk towards the amazing smell and instantly know that its Lilly cooking an English breakfast, when I open the kitchen door all I see is what I thought I would. Lilly is such a great friend to have, I'm grateful to have her.

I sat down on the bar stool that we won at a carnival funnily enough, and went on Netflix and started watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Bonne Appetit" was all I heard and then a massive plate was placed in front of me. I smiled at Lilly and she returned it and then I dug into my lovely breaky.
'Mmmmh'
"Is it good? I think I might have burnt the toast a bit."
"No Lilly, its amazing seriously. I didn't even know you could cook so well!"
"Well I do have a trick or two up my sleeve," she said with a sly grin.
Okay now i know somethings up. . .
"Lilly....."
"Mm" she managed to say with a mouthful of food.
"What do u want?"
"Whaaaaaatttt...." Okay she longed out the a in what. Something is definitely up.
"Lilly.." I said a bit more sternly so she will spill.
"Ughhh fine, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how. Anyway we are going clubbing tonight. To get your mind off of Brad"
"Noooo wayyy"
"Come on Ally. Pleasee. For me?"
"....maybe"
"Ill take that as a yes"

That's it I guess. I'm going clubbing.

A/N

Hi guys!!
I know I'm a terrible writer but i try, i swear i do!!
I hope you guys like it so far. And if you read the description you might sorts guess what might happen at the club.
Ill give a hint Alison sees a boy and they get along well.......