[12]Running into HIM

I put the paper in my bag and thanked the worker again and left with a huge smile on my face. Now the donuts..

-Alisons POV-

I walked into the donuts shop and smell a familiar scent.. must just be the donuts. I walked to the counter and looked through the glass looking at delicious donuts to buy, after I decided to buy 6 white and pink iced donuts with sprinkles on top I walked to the cashier and told her my order.

 I walked to the counter and looked through the glass looking at delicious donuts to buy, after I decided to buy 6 white and pink iced donuts with sprinkles on top I walked to the cashier and told her my order

I got my order and walked towards the door checking my phone for any messages.

I knock into someone and drop my donuts and the box opens, "NOOOOO!" I screamed. "MY DONUTS!!!"
?-"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?"
A-"Yeah I'm fine but MY DONUTS AREN'T!"
?-"Again I'm sorry, do you want me to buy you some more."
I look up and I'm about to say something when...
"Joe?" I say.
"Alison?" He chuckled.
A-"What are you doing here?"
J-"Visiting my sister and her boyfriend for 2 or 3 weeks. What about you?"
A-"I live here, ahah"
J-"Ah well I hope I see you around more in the next few weeks."
A-"Me too"
J-"Anyway I have to go I'm in a hurry I just walked in to get a change from a tenner, see you around?"
A-"Yeh, see ya"

He walked out of the donut shop and that when I realised..
..he didn't get me more donuts..
And I don't have any spare change to buy more, hopefully Lilly won't be mad.

I unlocked the front door of our apartment with a smile on my face, I'm not sure why but oh well.

Then Lilly comes barging through her bedroom door and stares at me,
"Where are they!?" She asks me hurriedly.
"Where is what?" I'm confused at this point.
"THE DONUTS!!!"
Oh..how do I tell her?
"Well you see..erm.."
"TELL ME"
"I bumped into Joe and ehhh....the..donuts fell"
Her facial expression dropped, it was silent for a bit then she said,
"So theres no.. donuts?"
"No donuts"
"Okay then.."
And with that she walked into her bedroom.

All of this because of donuts.

-Joes POV-

I was talking on the phone and not paying attention to anything, I was quite stressed since the business call I was making kept twisting everything up. I needed some spare change for my parking ticket, I walked into a donut shop and just as I was ending my call I bumped into someone and they dropped their donuts, I feel bad.

"NOOOOO MY DONUTS!!!"
This person must really love donuts, I tried to hold back my laughter.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine but MY DONUTS AREN'T!"
This time it was hard but I still held it back.
"Again I'm sorry, do you want me to buy you some more."
The woman looks up and says,
"Joe?"
"Alison?" Now I let my laugh escape a tiny bit.
"What are you doing here?"
"Visiting my sister and her boyfriend for 2 or 3 weeks. What about you?"
"I live here, ahah"
"Ah well I hope I see you around more in the next few weeks."
"Me too"
"Anyway I have to go I'm in a hurry I just walked in to get a change from a tenner, see you around?"
"Yeh, see ya"

With that I left the shop with a smile and laughed a bit by myself. I probably looked strange but I didn't care.

Oh no. I forgot to get some spare change. I have been away for a while now please tell me I don't have a parking ticket.

I walk up to my car and there it is. A parking ticket. Oh well.

I wish I bump into Alison again.