[9]Hospital

"I was trying to have some fun! You know things have been hard for me since..."
That's when i stopped hearing everything.
-
Alisons POV

*beep beep*
I heard the sound of a beeping noise now.
My eyelids slowly open up revealing my quite dark blue eyes.
*beep beep*
I look to the side and see a heart monitor beside me.

Where am I?
I think to myself.

"Oh your awake, wait here and I'll get the nurse."
Said a guy who I think sat beside me, I didn't realise.

I have no idea what's going on.

-Joes POV-

I was sitting beside the girl in the hospital bed.
I cant even remember her name, is that bad?
I feel terrible and I know I should stop doing this to myself.
Getting drunk every two nights.
I need help.

I heard shuffling beside me and when i looked up I saw her. Opening her eyes really slowly, she must have a terrible headache.
"Oh your awake, wait here and I'll get the nurse"
I walked out.

What was i thinking 'wait here' she cant get up anyway she has a throbbing headache. Well done Joe

I saw a nurse walking down the corridor and I called her over.
"The girl who fainted is awake now"
The girl? Wow I've really screwed up aha.
"I'll get the doctor and I'll be right there"
"Okay, thank you"

I walked back in and saw her beautiful blue eyes staring back into mine.
What? JOE STOP IT.
But I couldn't I just stood there staring at her.
"Erm.. Hello?"
"Oh hi.. Emm.."
I realised I must've looked like a fool standing there staring at her.
"So did you get the nurse?"
"Yeh she's gonna be back in a few minutes."
I really need to know her name but i don't want to seem like a fuck boy. Seriously tho we had sex and I forgot her name.
"Hows your head?"
I'm gonna try get it out of her without her knowing. So a normal conversation right?
"Still really sore, I cant remember what happened this morning. Only that i threw up and then I walked upstairs and that's what I remember."
"Well you fainted when you were walking up the stairs and me and Caspar didn't know what to do so we brought you to the hospital."
"Caspar?"
"Oh that's my roommate."
"Ah I think I remember him, blonde hair and tall right?"
"Yeh that's him"
At that point the nurse came in. I was actually quite disappointed when the nurse came in cause I liked talking to her. Still don't know her name but I want to hang out with her. Talk all night. Its a weird feeling.

-Alisons Pov-
I enjoyed talking to Joe. It was a nice feeling.
The nurse came in and said I was good to go home now.
Wait. LILLY!
I quickly got up and over to my hand bag but I felt light headed from getting up quickly and I felt my legs give up and I was falling to the ground again.
Then a pair of strong arms caught me.  I felt safe in them.
I opened my eyes since i passed out for like a second and sure enough it was Joe. I smiled. And he smiled back.
My stomach was getting sore now. Butterflies or vomit?
I stood up again and once again I walked over to my handbag but slower.
I took out my phone, "I have to call my friend. I don't know where she is, the last time I saw her was at the club."
"Okay I'll wait outside" said Joe.
The nurse was already away so I dialled her number and called.

"Alison?"
"LILLY! Oh my god I was so worried. Where are you, are you okay?"
"Yeh I'm fine, just had a rough night, ya know too much alcohol. So I just went back to our apartment. Wait.. Where are you!?"
"I'm still in London.. In a hospital."
"WHAT OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY"
"Yeh i just 'got lucky' as you say and i passed out this morning so Joe brought me to the hospital"
"Joe?"
"Yeh"
"Okay I'm gonna be there soon, what's the hospital name?"
"No its fine I'll take the train"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes now go to sleep"
"Okay night!"
"Night" I chuckled at her knowing that it's the morning. She was unique.

I got changed back to my clothes since I have the weird hospital robes on.

-Joes Pov-

She had a worried look on her face then shot up from her hospital bed and ran to the other side of the room.
But half way through she was starting to pass out again.
I ran up to her and caught her just in time.
She opened her ocean blue eyes and smiled at me. God that smile kills me
I smiled back. She then got up and got her phone out probably to call someone.

A/N
Hiiiii
I've not posted forever but i felt like i should post a big one today.

IM MEETING JOE AND CASPAR TODAY!!!!
IM ACTUALLY BURSTING OF EXCITEMENT.
ITS FOR THEIR HIT THE ROAD USA TOUR!!!
IM SO EXCITED XXX
Ill be seeing them in Glasgow!

ITS FOR THEIR HIT THE ROAD USA TOUR!!!IM SO EXCITED XXXIll be seeing them in Glasgow!