[20] ....kiss? pt.2

I just walked out with tears streaming down my face and headed towards to the toilet.

Once I got there I locked myself in a cubicle and poured my heart out.

-Alisons POV-

I just sat there until my tears stopped. Even when they did I still stayed there in the cubicle.

I just sat there thinking.

Thinking about what has happened in my life lately.

I've been in the toilet for 15 minutes now.

I don't want to see Brad again.

Or Ashley.

However I want to see Joe.

Is he waiting for me outside?

Or did he think it was pathetic how I ran out?

I walked out of the cubicle and walked over to the mirrors and sink and started to clear myself up.

A lady walked in while I was doing this,
"Are you okay honey?" She asked.

"Yeh I'm fine" I replied trying to persuade her that I was even though I was no where near okay.

"A boy out there is waiting for you and he was getting worried, he asked if I could come and check on you."

Awh.

Joes sweet.

"Aw, can you tell him I'll be out in a minute or so.."

"Yes of course"

"Thank you"

She walked out and I finished cleaning my face from the tear stains.

I walked out to see Joe coming towards me with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay Alison?"

"Yeah I'm fine, can we get out of here?"

"Yeah sure anything."

Joe led me out and when we were about to get into his car..

"Alison"

He had to show up.

"What do you want Brad," I said turning round to face him.

Surprisingly Ashley wasn't with him.

I wonder where she went.

"Look Ally.."

"Don't call me Ally,"

"Okay sorry, Alison, I messed up. I'm so sorry about Ashley. I didn't mean.."

While he was saying this he was walking closer towards me.

"Brad" I cut him off "just don't even try, you broke my heart. I loved you" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Not, not loved, you still love me. You know you do."

"After what you did to me I can never love you again."

Now he was an inch away and he cupped my face and brought it up to his and started kissing me. I was trying to pull away but he was too strong for me.

"GET THE F*CK OFF HER" I heard Joe shout.

Then the next thing I know, Brad is on the floor because Joe punched him.

Joe led me into the car and he walked over to the driver side and started the car and left the cinema parking lot.