[8]Sh*t

"But before everything went quiet.
I felt a pair of lips on top of mine.
Then I went out"
-
-Alisons POV-
-Next Day-

I woke up in someone else's bedroom. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I look behind me and see a guy probably around 24 with brown hair.
I looked under the covers and sure enough we're both naked.
Sh*t I slept with him!

I tried to get up but when I did I got a massive headache. I could barely think.
"Sh*t" I heard someone say behind me and i wrapped myself with the cover so I'm not revealing myself.
I didn't want to look at him. I felt weird. I never do this. I don't know what to do.
"Ehm. Can i get something to wear. I don't know where my stuff is.."
I said without looking at him. I felt awkward saying this but I had to. I didn't want to walk around naked in front of a stranger.
"Eh sure em.. There's a hoodie on the desk over there and some joggers on the floor.. I'm not looking."
I turned around and saw him turned round to the wall so i got up, trying not to fall cause I'm now feeling dizzy.
I put on the hoodie and it was way too big for me. Then i put on the joggers.
"You can look now" i said.
He turned round and looked around then said "can you pass me the joggers over there?"
"Sure.."
I gave him it and then i felt like I'm about to puke. I saw a door open and there was a toilet in there. I ran towards it and then i puked. In front of a stranger. This couldn't get more embarrassing.
I sat down beside the toilet and then the guy (i forgot his name) came in and said "how you feeling"
He was shirtless and he had abs! He only had the joggers on. "Ehm.. Really bad to be honest. I feel dizzy my heads pounding and i feel like i might be sick again."
"Wait here I'll get you and me some pain killers."
I smiled slightly.
When he left I realised that I must have left Lilly in the club. I walked out the bathroom and tried to search for my handbag in the room. Nope not here.

(This is gonna be based on when Joe and Caspar were still roommates because when i started the story they were but then they got their own houses so in this story they are still roommates)

I tried to walk up the stairs but i felt dizzy so i sat down and put my head in my hands. I heard a door open but i couldn't be bothered looking up.
"Who are you!" Someone shouted.
I looked up and saw a different guy.
I opened my mouth to speak but then someone else spoke for me.
"Caspar its fine"
I turned round and saw the guy who i woke up with.
I tried to stand up but i got dizzy and started to fall down the stairs.
I was expecting to hit the ground but instead someone with strong arms caught me. I opened my eyes and i saw the guy called 'Caspar'
Then my eyes shut.

-Joes POV-

I woke up and had a massive headache. I opened my eyes and saw a girl. She was naked and so was i.
"Sh*t" i said out loud.
I saw her tense up.
After a while of silence she asked me for some clothes i gave her mine and then i asked if she could bring me my joggers. After that she ran to my bathroom.
I heard her vomiting and i quickly put   my joggers on and went to see how she's feeling.
"how are you feeling?"
"Ehm.. Really bad to be honest. I feel dizzy my heads pounding and i feel like i might be sick again." She was being honest. I don't think she usually gets drunk cause she's acting a bit shy and gets all the sickness things from getting drunk real bad for the first time.
"wait here ill get you and me some pain killers."
I walked out and up the stairs. My head was so sore that i had to sit down for a bit. Then i started to look for the pain killers but couldn't find any.

"WHO ARE YOU!"
Sh*t that's Caspar and he probably saw her.
"Caspar its okay." I said to him.
The girl tried to stand up but she fainted and fell down the stairs. I tried to catch her but she was further away from me.
Caspar caught her luckily.
She opened her eyes and shut them again.

"SH*T"
i shouted.

A/N

So...???
Do you like it so far?
Please do comment!

Comment
*~*
Vote