PaperJam's POV

My name is Paper Jam, I am 16 years old, and I attend UnderAU Academy!  I'm fairly new here, I just moved to this town a couple weeks ago. The monsters at school don't really talk to me, actually, I would say that I'm practically invisible to everyone there. None of that matters to me though, my top priorities are family and school! I do wish that I could make friends though... You see, I'm somewhat of an antisocial monster, and I don't make friends very easily.

~~~

I feel sick. I woke up this morning with a head ache, and I lost my appetite. Must mean today is going to be a bad day...

My dads just dropped me off at school and I already want to leave. I trudge along to my locker to get my books for homeroom. I show up to class and drop into my seat with a thud. With my head rested in my hand I let out a long sigh. Wait a second, the teachers talking about something other than homework, what could it be? I look up hesitantly to find that the teacher is introducing a new student to the class. He's wearing some awfully bright colored clothing, and is wearing sunglasses... inside?! Long story short, he looks like a total whack job, better keep my distance...

________________________________

I'm sorry the POV's are short, please bare with me on this, the actual chapters will be longer I promise.

I will be sure to publish a new chapter every day!!!

See you next update~