Chapter 6

Fresh's POV

"I'm just joshing you, I don't think I'm ready to show my eyes off to you...", I said as I slipped on my shades, "I don't wanna lose you so quickly okay?" Paper Jam had a look of defeat on his face, I playfully punched his arm, "Don't look so down kid", I say, "Maybe someday you'll see, ya know?" He nodded his head and looked at me with a soft smile, "I understand, I don't want to cross your boundaries, Fresh."

Oh my god he's adorable.

Paper Jam's POV

Fresh is self conscious about his eyes, I guess I'll have to avoid that topic, I hope he feels better about his image though. Now that I'm looking at him, I notice his sunglasses which usually say "YO-LO" now say "CU-TE", that's weird... are they magic or something? Also, why cute? "Wanna play a game?", he said while flashing me a look of desperation. "Um, sure.." I reply, "What kind of game?"

"It's 21 questions, you down?", Fresh said, "Yeah lets play!", I say excitedly.

~21 questions later~

Fresh's POV

I learned his favorite color, favorite food, his hobbies, his strengths, and more, I feel a sudden wind of knowledge that I have yet to know before, and it's sending chills up my spine. I wanna be his friend, his closest friend. I wanna be someone he can depend on, I wanna be there for Paper Jam. I don't know how I fell so hard so fast but, this kid has a hidden charm about him, and I want him to belong only to me. I'm selfish I know, but a desire is a desire, and I will stop at nothing to keep it safe.

"I'll walk you home", I assure him, "Thank you Fresh, you don't have to if--", he says as I cut him off, "No, I will.", I say with a confident attitude.

Paper Jam's POV

Fresh told me that he would walk me home, I'm blushing slightly at the mere thought of that, I mean, it's not like I like him or anything... "He's just a really nice guy... I shouldn't abuse his kindness", I think to myself solemnly.

"Thanks for walking my home Mr. Fresh", I say cheerfully to him. "M-Mr?", he stammers as his face turns a deep blue. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!", I apologized, "I won't say it again!!". "No!" Fresh quickly said, "I-If you want to call me M-Mr. Fresh, I am perfectly fine with that!" He mumbled. "Of course", I said to him...

Fresh's POV

"Thank you and good night Mr. Fresh~", Paper Jam was blushing slightly before giving me a little smile and entering his house..

.

.

.

OH MY GOD, OH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST DID PAPER JAM ACTUALLY CALL ME 'MR FRESH'?!?!?!?!?!

That's it, I'm going to die of swoon.