Chapter 16

Fresh's POV

I began to walk away from my precious Jam's house in a daze. He actually enjoyed our time together? Heh, today's events are just too much for an all powerful skeleton like myself. I analyze everything that happened today, as I walk home with a slight bounce in my step.

Paper Jam's POV

I walk into my house to be met with my parents. Father is smiling, and Dad looks a little irritated, but not overly so. "H-Hi Father, Dad. I'm back.", I speak sheepishly. I scan Dad's face, I'm a little afraid he's going to be upset with me. Dad slowly approaches me, and to my slight surprise, he wraps me in a rib crushing embrace.

"Oh my Jammy! Did he do anything to you? Did he touch you?", Dad said suddenly, I quickly shook my head in response and replied, "No! Fresh would never do anything I wasn't okay with!" I then look over to see Father with an extremely indifferent look on his face, and he said a little too monotonous, "Oh, so you mean nothing juicy happened?" My face then burst out into a serious blush and I can just feel Father's smirk from across the room.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Papyrus's Spaghetti~

Fresh's POV

I casually walk outside with my stuff and teleport in front of the school. I then walk in, and start heading to my locker. As I approached I see Goth!Sans and Pallete!Sans engaging in a heated make out session. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but they're doing it right in front of my locker. Tch, of course, it's almost like they're mocking me. Saying, 'check out what we have that you never will' God it's annoying. Not like I want to ravish Paper Jam or anything but, I mean, I wouldn't say no if he were to propose the idea...

I walk over to the couple, and shove past them. I look back and Pallete!Sans is in front of Goth!Sans defensively with an extremely agitated look on his face. I smirk and say, "Oh sorry, did I interrupt your game of tonsil hockey?" Both Pallete and Goth burst out into a blush, and I fist bump Pallete. "See ya dudes, stay cool.", I say as I walk off to class.

Paper Jam's POV

Today, like any other school day, I'm here early. I'm sitting near the back of the class as usual, doodling in my sketch book. Soon enough, I feel something cold against my cheek. It's Fresh, pressing a water to my cheekbone. I blush and shyly accept the beverage, and Fresh pulls a chair up to my desk. "What are you drawing?", Fresh asks, "Ah, nothing important, it's just a mini stick figure comic." I replied. He skims over it, or so I assume, he's wearing his shades again, and smiles at me. I shoot a small smile back, and close my book. 

He leans over and gives me a hug, I blush slightly and return the favor. I think things will be easier, or at the very least more exciting, with Fresh by my side.