~Sleep Please~

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

It's 5 in the morning. I have been sitting here for 5 hours trying to go to sleep. Why? Because I need sleep and just all around feel like shit. Why can't I sleep? You tell me! All I know is that sleep hates my guts and obviously wants me to suffer.

So now the question is how am I going to get to sleep? Well the answer is... I have no idea.

I have tried everything from counting 'sheep' to closing my eyes and not moving for an hour, but I still get the same result. No sleep.

Then I fall off the bed.

Ow.

That was loud.

Now I'm on the floor.

Then I heard a knock? Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Ed and Al being in the other room.

I got up off the floor and got up to open the door. When I opened it I was greeted by a short blonde.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I heard something so I came to check on you." Aww! That's sweet Ed.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I fell off the bed." How did I forget that? "Did I wake you up?"

"No I can't really sleep."

"Me either." I said. "What about Al?"

"He left a while ago when he thought I was asleep."

"Oh." I replied.

We talked for a while, or at least until I realized it was now 5 in the morning.

"Ed. It's. 5. A.m." I said.

"But I'm still not tired!" He wined.

"Me either."

I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling, which Ed did to. Soon enough I found myself asleep.

~Alphonse's Pov~

When I got back home, brother wasn't in our room. But he was in (Y/N)'s room.

I opened her door only to see brother with his arms around her waist, and both of them sound asleep.

I ship it.