~When We Were Young~

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

"Do you remember?"

"Of course I do."

"Remind me."
-
I sat on the bench in the freezing cold snow. My gloves were wet from the snow which, might I add, didn't help with the cold. I pulled my scarf up on the back of my neck, moving my (h/l) (h/c) out of the way. The wind blew, cooling my ears even more.

No matter how cold it got, I sat.

And sat.

And sat.

"(Y/n)," his voice broke through the silence.

I turned my head to look at him.

"Hey," I said, my voice hoarse from not talking for a while.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine," I smiled the best fake smile I could.

"No your not. What's wrong?" He sounded worried.

"If you knew something was wrong then why did you ask?" I turned my head, trying to avoid this conversation.

He didn't say anything. Instead he just sat down beside me on the bench.

We sat in silence for a while, although it wasn't awkward silence. It was calming, and frankly it made me feel better. This was how it always was though. It's like we always knew what each other was thinking without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, looking at me.

They're fighting again.

He wrapped his arms around me. He knew what I was thinking again, not that this was new.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you wanna stay with me and Al for a while?"

"Yes."

He let go of me and stood up, motioning for me to stand up. When I did he grabbed my hand and started walking towards his house.

We were walking for a second before he turned around and smiled at me. His eyes sparked their gorgeous golden color. I smiled and continued walking with him.
-
"You do remember."

"How could I forget?"