~Guns~

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

I was sitting in a quiet and empty park. With (B/F). And Ed. Well I said it was quiet but I kinda lied.

I currently had two pistols pointed at (B/F).

Why? Because she brought up that never-to-be-named movie that I hate with passion. (*Shutters* Coraline)

You see, this is normal. For me anyway. I often point guns at people, mainly being Ed or (B/F). But they know I would never shot them, so we made it kinda a joke/threat thing if that makes sense. (Does that make sense?)

"We. Don't. Speak. Of. It. EVER!" I said, still pointing the guns at (B/F).

"(Y/N) stop trying to shoot the poor girl." Ed tried reasoning.

"POOR GIRL?! HAHAHA! That's funny Elric! She may seem all nice and sweet, but she will not hesitate to murder you in your sleep."

"(Y/N) really? You think she would do that?"

"YES!" I yelled, still pointing guns at (B/F).

"Oh Eddie you have no idea." (B/F) smirked, as she still sat nonchalantly on the bench.

"HEY! Only I get to call him Eddie and you know it!" I yelled.

"Well I mean she can't be anymore evil that you with those damn guns all the time." Ed said.

"You want me to show you 'evil'" I said now turning to point the guns at Ed.

He held up his hands defensively. "See what I mean?!"

"Hahaha! This is funny!" (B/F) said, still in her position on the bench. "The short one is defensive and the even shorter one has anger issues!" She laughed again.

"I'M NOT SHORT YOU-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"No swearing in front of the child!" I said, smacking him on the head.

"Ok let me rephrase that. They both have anger issues." (B/F) said, talking to herself at this point, because me and Ed were to busy arguing.

"BUT SHE CALLED ME SHORT!" He yelled.

"And you are and it's adorable!" I said.

Then I realized what I said.

Then I regretted what I said.

~Edward's Pov~

(Y/N) was freaking out for a reason, still unknown to me.

"What's her problem?" I asked (b/f).

"She called you adorable." She said smirking.

"So?"

"She likes you idiot." I said, "like she likes you-likes you."

By now I was probably blushing a lot. "You know you're a real idiot."

-Mini Time Skip Brought To You By Mini-Skirts-

"So let me get this straight." I started, "you want me to get her to calm down by kissing her?"

"Yup!" (B/f) replied.

"But won't that make her freak out more?"

"Oh well! Now go!" She said, pushing me forward a little.

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

I was still doing the same thing I've been doing for the past 5 minutes.

Freaking out.

Then Ed walked up to me. Shit.

I was expecting him to try to talk to me or something, but oh was I wrong! He kissed me.

HE FUCKING KISSED ME!

"Yay! Now get married!" (B/f) said.

"Ed." I said.

"Ya?"

"Hand me my guns."