Good Morning - Samsay

Lindsay's POV

"Momma." Hallie whispers through the baby monitor. I get up and go to her room. "Good morning baby girl. Do you feel better?" I asked. She doesn't answer and just raises her arms wanting to be picked up. I feel her forehead and she still has a pretty good fever. "Let's go back to my room and wake up Daddy." I said carrying her down the hallway.

I set her on the bed and then gently nudge Sam to wake him up. "What?" He mumbled out. "Hals is still sick do you think you could take off work today because I can't stay home." I said. "Sorry Linds but I have a ton of important meetings today so I can't take off." He said sitting up. Hallie crawled over and curled up into his lap falling back asleep.

"Well I guess I can take her to the studio." I sigh. I get out of bed and get ready. We had awhile until we had to be there but I had nothing better to do. "Hey Linds I have to get ready for work now so I can't hold Hallie much longer." Sam said walking into the bathroom with a wide awake Hallie.

"Oh ok. I guess I'll go change her." I replied, taking Hallie into my arms. When we arrive in Hallie's nursery I change her diaper and then change her into a white onesie that says, 'this girl is an answered prayer' with black and gold polka dot tutu bloomers. I gently brushed out her hair and added in a matching headband.

"Momma. Studio?" She questioned. "Yes baby we're going to the studio." I explained. We went downstairs and I let Hallie eat some Cheerios. Sam came downstairs and grabbed all of his stuff for work. "Bye Lindsay. I love you." He says giving me a quick peck. "Love you too."

"Daddy!" Hallie squealed. "Goodbye Hallie-bug. I'll see you later. I love you." He said giving Hallie kisses all over her face which made her giggle. "I wove ou Daddy!" Hallie giggled out.

"Momma we cuddle?" Hallie asks after I get her out of her high-chair. "Of course baby." I said. I sat down with Hallie in my lap. "When we go to the studio Momma or your aunties and uncles need to know when you don't feel good. So if you don't feel good or your tummy hurts, you have to tell us okay." I explained. She nodded her head yes.

Before we left I quickly grabbed the diaper bag and my dance bag. I get everything in the car and strap Hallie into her car seat equipped with some Cheerios and a sippy cup with milk. I pull out of the driveway when Hallie exclaims, "George!" Of course the one thing I forget is George. I run back inside and get him before we're off to the studio.

 I run back inside and get him before we're off to the studio