Chapter 1

"Get down here you're going to be late for school!" Momma yelled to me up the stairs. "You're going to be late for school!"

I was in my room, writing my normal stories of course. I was just 17 and still a virgin. I didn't have much to say for myself. People at my high school were all having sex by this age, some of them had the unfortunate event of pregnancy along the way.

But I wasn't like all the other kids. I was a goth girl who wanted to be left alone. I was just a nobody.

People didn't respect nobodies at Ingrid high school. There was your normal cheerleaders, jocks, Asians, nerds, wasted sex addicts, band members, hot hipsters, art obsessed hippies, and there was goths.

Nobody at Ingrid high was like me. No other goths. Nobody I could relate to.

All I did was sit and write. All. Day. Long.

I didn't have a choice. People never talked to me. I was considered uncool, unfriendly and unapproachable. All I had to get my feeling out was writing.

But that didn't make me feel any better. I want to be with my own people. All I had in my life was my cat, midnight. If course, he was black too.

All I had was black items. Blankets, black. Cat, black. Clothing, black. Hair, black.

My mother hated my black style. She complained about how I was going to do drugs and run away from home. She wasn't wrong. I was already smoking crack and planning on running away and living with a complete stranger.

That was in my fantasy world though.

On my way to school (I walked), a strange man wearing a long jacket claimed to give me the perfect life if I came with him.

"All I'm offering you is a place to stay. I hear you want to run away."

".. How did you hear of this?" I said scared.

"Well your name is Brigit, correct?" The man asked

"Uhm, I'm not sure who you are. But.. Yes. I am Brigit. What did you say your name was?"

"Oh honey, I'm Frank n. Furter. I'm giving you a special offer here. Would you like to come stay with us?"

I wanted to completely. I just didn't know what to say. I was always told not to go anywhere with strangers. But I was 17 and I didn't have anything good to do with my life. Did I?