Chapter 5

I felt like I was gonna hurl.

What the fuck did frank want? In his ROOM?

Across the dinner table, Frank gave me sexual looks. Whenever I looked, he would lick his lips or shove his spoon into the back if his throat.

I tried not to look, but something inside me was a bit turned on.

I ate very slowly as Frank over there was practically choking down his food!

He just scared the fuck out of me sometimes.

Before I could even take a bite out of the so called "turkey", Frank ordered Riff-Raff to collect our dishes.

Frank had an excited look on his face.

"Well, come now!" Frank yelled to me from across the table.

I started to sweat even more. I panicked. Id never been in this situation before.

Frank strutted over to my chair and held out his hand to me.

I calmly took it and tried not to shake. I didn't want him to think of me as a "weak" person.

I took a deep breath and tried to get up. It was as if I had 600 pounds strapped to my ass and I had to stand up with a gun to my head.

"Come, child." He ordered.

I was taking forever.

What was wrong with me? I don't usually do this.

I finally gathered enough strength to get up.

He lead me up the stairs to his bedroom.

Then I knew exactly what he wanted.

The fact was I didn't like it one bit.