Chapter 8

After hours of frank yelling at me nonstop about something called "overwhelming drama with my husband", I finally laid in bed.

Suddenly, my lights flicked on.

I sat up, and blinked to get used to the light.

It was rocky, shuffling over to my bed.

He turned my light off, and climbed into bed with me.

"What...? Wait..." I said.

"I have a secret. I've never told anyone. I feel as if I can tell you."

Before I could answer, he whispered in my ear.

"I'm not dumb. I just act like it to spy on frank. He thinks I'm dumb, so he says all his secret plans while I'm standing there, acting stupid."

"Oh.. Uhm... That's actually pretty genius!" I said.

"Thank you." He said.

I felt something on my thigh.

My god, rocky had an erection.

He suddenly said, "I can't wait any longer."

He jumped on top of me.

Was this really happening?

"Oh yes!" I moaned.

He went faster and faster every minute or so.

"Oh yeah! Yeah!" He moaned.

It felt like 5 minutes and we were out of energy.

For the next 5 days Rocky would come into my bedroom at night after everyone was asleep and make sweet, forbidden love to me.

We instantly fell in love. Until one night he asked me something that made me sick to my stomach.

"Will you run away with me?" Rocky asked.

I couldn't breathe. I felt hopeless and I wouldn't process anything that had happened. I hadn't seen columbia for days, not since rocky had come in. I wonder where she went?

"I'm in love with you, I am. I want to run away with you. We'll rent an apartment for a few months, then get educated and move into a small house. Hopefully we'll have lots of kids, if you're up to it." He told me.

I couldn't handle it. I went into the bathroom and threw up. At least I felt better.

"Maybe I could... Think about it?" I asked, obviously puzzled by what he had said.

"Sure, my darling. I love you." He said as he slipped his tongue down my throat.

Oh god. What was I going to do? If I got caught by frank or riff, I'd be taken back to the castle and tortured to death. If I stayed, I might get caught with rocky and STILL get tortured. But leaving rocky was no choice, I loved him and I'd never ever leave him.