Chapter 11

I woke up in Columbus's room.

Columbia was crying on someone's shoulder- a person I didn't recognize.

Frank stepped in the doorway. He strutted his body in a perfect model-like way, he was so flawless.

"Ooh, baby. How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever. We should get it going again, if ya know what I mean." He whispered to me, smirking.

I stared up at him in disgust.

He brushed my cheek.

"Oh, sweets." He whispered as he licked my cheek.

I shivered. He was so seductive. I couldn't resist.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, but something was holding me back. I couldn't stop thinking of Rocky.

I laid there like a slug, not having a clue of what to do. If I could, I'd jump on top of him and kiss him, until our bodies became one.

But Columbia and that other guy were standing on the other side of the room.

As soon as she noticed I was awake, she ran over, knocking frank over to hug me.

He shoved her to the floor, embarrassed, and ran out, not even tripping over those 10 inch heels he had on.

She waited until he shut the door behind him and got up off the carpet.

She was probably used to being pushed around.

"You found out you were pregnant, then you fainted!" She screeched at me.

I jumped and looked over at the mysterious man.

She knew what I was thinking, and introduced me to him.

"Brigit, this is Eddie, my... Boyfriend." She giggled.

"How ya doin' , hun?" Eddie asked me.

I just smiled like a retarded monkey. I was so embarrassed.

He winked at me, understanding what I had going on.

"Okay then, let's get down to business." Columbia said.

"Ok... What?" I asked.

"Here's the real question: who's baby is that?" She asked me.

I stared at the ceiling, clueless.

I had no fucking clue.

I had sex with Frank, but I did it more with Rocky. Both never used a condom.

Oh god. This was horrid. How was I going to deal with this? Frank can't find out, he'd kill my baby, and maybe even kill me if he found out it may possibly be Rocky's baby.

But there's another question.

Was I going to keep the baby or not?

I knew what my decision was. It was pointless to even ask myself. I didn't have to think twice.

"Columbia?" I asked.

"Yes, darling?" She replied.

"I'm going to-" Rocky burst through the door.

"I know what your secret is." He told me.