Chapter 14

I looked to my side.

Columbia and Rocky were standing there, staring at me.

"Babes, you ok?" Columbia asked.

"Uh... Yeah I just... Had a bad dream... That's all." I replied, completely lying. I missed my dad so much, and I don't understand why he had to die. I know I should be over it by now, but I'm still really suffering.

"I uhm... Found your pregnancy test on the counter while I was using your bathroom." Rocky told me.

At that moment, I froze. I teared up and couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating and I was going to pass out.

"Columbia.... A moment please? Uhm... Alone? Just Brigit and I?" Rocky asked.

"Sure, doll." she replied.

She looked at me, frowned, and walked out.

Rocky took a deep breath.

"Listen, I know you didn't want to tell me, that's fine. But there's something else I need you to know." He told me.

I stared into his eyes, scared and nervous.

"The baby is Frank's. When Frank made me, he made it so I can't have children, period."

I stared deeply into the darkness of the bathroom. I wanted to scream, but I would only call attention to myself.

"Frank is the only one in this castle who can have children. Well, besides Eddie. But I don't think you would have sex with Eddie.... Would you?" He said to me, obviously concerned.

"Oh my god." I said.

I felt like my stomach was about to burst.

"You should tell Frank." He told me.

"I'll tell him after dinner. I need to think about what to say exactly." I told Rocky.

"Sure, sweets. I'll come with you, if you want." He replied.

"No, he might suspect something." I informed him.

"Well I want you to know that if you're going to run away with me and keep the baby, I'd be more than happy to be the best father I can be to the little fella." He explained.

A tear shed down my face. I pulled rocky in closer to me and rested my forehead against his.

I kissed him, feeling overwhelmingly turned on. But I had more important things to do than have sex.

I had to worry about what to say to frank.