Chapter 15

Dinner came and went faster than you could say "Rocky".

I needed to tell Frank about the baby.

The problem was, we had rehearsal all day and I never got a chance to think about what to say.

I asked Frank to see him in his bedroom and he smirked and told me yes.

I thought and thought about what I was going to say, but by the time I had to meet with Frank, I decided to just wing it.

As I walked into his room, I felt this weird pain in my stomach. It didn't hurt that much, but it felt just odd. Too odd to explain in words, so it's something you'd have to experience yourself to understand what it is.

"Hey, baby. Come here to have a good time?" He asked, leaning in the doorway.

"Actually I-" I tried.

"Oh come on. Don't try to cover your feelings." He interrupted.

He shoved me onto the bed and kissed me. I froze again, but moaned because it felt so good.

He slowly undressed me.

I looked down at him. He stared deeply into my eyes as he licked my stomach, slowly making his way to my breasts.

He undressed himself, and we went for about an hour.

Long story short, I sucked him, he sucked me, he put his inside me, I liked it. It was something I just couldn't resist.

This time he came on my breasts, and not inside me.

"That was amazing." I told him.

"Thanks, babe." He said.

He walked me to my room and threw my clothes on my bed.

He kissed me.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too."

At that moment, I knew I was in love with him.

Like.... REALLY in love with him.