Chapter 2

I just went ahead and decided to get on the motorcycle. What did I have to lose? If he harmed me, I was gonna die anyway.

"I..uhm.. Suppose." I coughed out.

He snickered. "Very well, Brigit. You've made the right decision."

Uh oh. I was fucked.

I hopped on the cushy seat. I felt him put his hand on my thigh. Oh no, I thought. He's a sexual predator. The wind flew through my unevenly cut hair. It fluttered beside my head, revealing my teary eyes. I guessed this was goodbye to my family.

Before very long, we stopped in front of this beautiful castle in the middle of the forest. It was weird for me because of the fact i had lived In the small town I was in for years, and I still hadn't seen this castle. I swore to myself it had taken us only 5 minutes to get to the castle, but my mind was wandering the whole ride.

He lifted me off the bike by my waist.

I actually kind of liked it.

Waiting for us at the door of the castle was an unfriendly butler. He was the oddest person I'd ever seen. He showed no emotion.

Just an uncomforting blank face.

No facial expressions.

"Riff-raff, this is Brigit. Our newest.. Member.." Frank n. Furter said to the butler.

Oh, his name was Riff-raff. I made a mental note of that.

"Welcome, Brigit. This is my castle."

The butler just snarled and rolled his eyes. Frank have him a nasty look back.

I had a great feeling about frank.

"Magenta! Come show our newest to her bedroom."

Magenta came out of a hallway and grabbed me by the arm. Up flights and flights of stairs she dragged me. Until we finally reached by bedroom. It was a very simple room. It only had a queen sized bed, and a vanity with loads of black and red makeup and nail polish. It was my dream room. The walls were blood red with a black carpet.

Magenta threw little pieces of fabric on my bed.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your uniform. You must wear it and never take it off unless told so by the master. Piece of advice. Wear the damn thing to bed. Frank loves it."

"Who's the master?" I asked.

"Wow you're new here. Aren't you? The master is frank. Put on your uniform and meet us in the laboratory in less than 5 minutes. Be sure to put on your makeup and paint your nails if you have time. Your heels are under your bed." Magenta said. She shut the door behind her.

The bedroom was so big and spacey. There was no closet, but since I had one outfit, I guessed it would be fine. I looked down at my shoes. Torn up black vans. I slipped them off and threw them under my bed.

I locked the door and undressed quickly. I didn't know who could come in here and when.

I lifted the clothing off the bed. Oh my god. It was a corset and fishnet tights. If never worn anything other than black jeans and long sleeve shirts, even in the hot summers.

"Oh no. I can't do this." I whispered to myself.

I decided I needed to. They were giving me a place to stay. Wearing some silly outfit was the least I could do. I looked in the mirror after putting the costume on. I looked like a total slut.

I ran over to the vanity and grabbed the heels. I was afraid to look at them because of what I was already wearing. How bad were they? I'd never had to wear heels before, so they were new to my taste. Finally, I pulled the heels out from under the white vanity.

Damn.

They were red and about 4 inches. I was extremely nervous. What the hell did I have to wear these for? Fuck. They were going to use me as a stripper. I figured.

Right as I sat down on my bed, I heard a voice on the intercom above the nightstand.

"Ready for me to do your makeup? Master wants me to do it a certain way."

"Oh... Uhm.. Yes." I mumbled back.

Magenta came upstairs and did my makeup. We just sat there in complete silence until she was done.

"Here. Look."

I looked. My eyes were a dark black with a red eyeliner and thick mascara. Bright red lipstick, the color of my shoes, was shining on my lips.

"It looks amazing! Thank you." I said to magenta.

"No problem. By the way master is extremely excited you're here. He said he finds you very sexy. You'll fit in nicely."

I got frightened. Frank was so much older than me. I could easily tell. I didn't want to show him my costume. I was suddenly embarrassed.

"Come now. He's expecting us." Magenta screeched.

I hesitated. Over in the corner of my eye I realized myself. I was a complete whore. My breasts were completely popping out of my corset. I stumbled in my heels. Magenta had fixed my hair and it was suddenly in a curly style with no hairs out of place.

"I'm ready." I said.

I walked out of the room and was greeted my franks lips meeting mine.

My reaction was indeed dramatized. To this day I regret ever doing what I did next.