Chapter 9

I woke up to columbia sitting next to me on my bed.

"Sweets, are you alright?" She asked me.

"What the fuck happened?!" I yelled.

She pressed on my chest lightly to lay me back down.

"Honey, you had a panic attack and fainted. But you're alright now. Do you need anything?"

I looked around the room, panicked.

"Oh my. I'll get you some water. It's still sinking in." She added.

I ran to the bathroom to throw up again. What was wrong with me?!

Columbia came back to my room and took a hair clip to hold back my hair. She did it in a messy French twist.

I gasped for air them came up from sinking my head down into the toilet.

"I just need a few minutes, okay?" I whispered to her.

"Alright. You feel okay?" She replied.

"Yeah I feel fine now." I told her.

I leaned over the sink, staring at myself in the mirror. A confused yet intelligent girl looked back at me.

"What am I doing here." I repeated to myself, getting louder and louder every time I said it. I looked down at my feet.

They were swollen. Probably from frank. He made us stand around and dance In 7 inch heels for practice every night before bed, and everyday before lunch.

Columbia walked in with a small, rectangular box in her hand.

"I think you should take this. It'll help us narrow down the possibilities for what's going on with you."

She handed the box to me.

I looked down, puzzled.

It was a pregnancy test.