Chapter 7

It felt like a dream. I didn't feel like I was in reality. I just didn't feel right.

Things between frank and I became more and more sexual. He thought of me as his slave.

I made a huge mistake coming here, and there was no way to get out.

I just couldn't process what was going on.

Columbia and I became closer and closer, gossiping about things that were going on in the real world. She would do favors for frank, and in return he would buy her magazines and books.

We were sitting on my bed reading about Kim kardashian and Colombia mentioned something that made me alarmed.

"I can't wait for you to come home with us!" Columbia said.

"What do you mean....?" I asked.

"Well we're going back to our home planet, transsexual Transylvania. You'll love it."

"Huh?! I can't go there! I have to stay here!" I screamed.

"Well I'm afraid you have no choice, dear. Don't worry, you'll love it. I'll be there the whole time to support you."

I was literally sweating. I needed to stay home. See my family again... my cat.... my room....

Columbia could sense my fear and worry.

"Aww baby," she stroked my cheek, "you'll be just fine. It was hard for me at first, but you meet so many people. They're all so... understanding and.. open. You'll see. I promise."

Tears flowing down my eyes, I rushed into the bathroom and vomited. Columbia came in without a word and held my hair back.

I wiped my mouth and got up.

"You ok?"

In the doorway was rocky.

He saw everything. I was so embarrassed I wanted to puke again. I just shamefully looked at him. He hobbled in, with cuts on his arms and legs.

"Uh, rocky, she's fine. Will you go get her some water please? Thank you, darling." Columbia said.

"I see you like him. He's franks property. Don't get caught with him, or you're literally dead. Just make sure ok, sweets?" Columbia whispered to me.

Now the secret is out. I hope I can trust Columbia, or she could cost me my life.

Suddenly, frank bursts through the door, making me jump.

"COLUMBIA, OUT! YOU AND I HAVE SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT, YOUNG LADY!" Frank screamed at me.