My love

Tytiana(p.o.v)

sooooo....I'm like texting ma bitches ain't no body texting me back like what the fuck imma have to slap ma bitches I guess hey I have a text let's see who it is. it's jaceyon.

jaceyon: hey babe

me: hey boo

jaceyon: what you doing

me: nothing what about you

jaceyon: missing you can I come over

me: of course when are you coming

jaceyon: right now

me: text me when your at the door

o.m.g my babe is coming I'm like waiting on that text. I need to put on ma half shirt and my booty shorts I gotta show ma little body for him. I hope ma bitches don't call when he come imma be mad as fuck if they call I'm not go answer. I got a text. it's from him.

jaceyon: I'm here

me: I'm gonna open the door

jaceyon: Kay

I opened the door and gave him at kiss and hugged him. he slapped ma ass i was like what the fuck you always touching my ass. I said smiling "what if I touch yours."

"you beat not touch ma ass imma fuck you up." he said sounding seriously

"nigga please I'll cut you balls off......anyways so let's go to ma room." I said

"okay get to walking." he said

"okay"......I can feel him looking at me so I start walking faster leaving him behind. I shut the door.

he yells "open the door."

"no" I said yelling back at him.

"for real quit playing before you momma come out here yelling." he said

"okay I'll open but she not here" I said as I opened the door. he walked and I sat on my bed. I looked at him he's looking at me come sit on the bed "why are you standing" I asked him sounding sarcastic.

"imma sit but we have to talk cause I never heard those words you said and I won't to hear them if we are going to be dating. it's like you text me it but you never tell me in person." he said.

"I said I love you....so what are you talking about I always tell you." o said talking to him.

"not in my face and I love you to." I said

"Will I don't believe you love me so show me you love me." I said.

"imma show you alright." he said shutting the door.

as he walked back shutting the door  taking off his shirt and then he sit on the bed he started kissing me and he said imma go to the bathroom really fast. okay I said as he walking to the bathroom. well I already knows what he gonna do so I'm get ready. I get the pillow imma take the sheets of for he won't nut on it. oh the pillow is not for head it for I won't be loud.

"I'm back" my momma yells I run to give him his shirt. then I go back to the room. then he come he shut the door behind the him. I turn on French kiss by TREY SONGZ.

"oh so you take off the sheet now lol" he said.

"of course umm remember what happen last time lol can't happen again Kay one last thing you better pull out I'm not playing with you cause I'm not having no baby oh yeah ma momma back." I said

"okay imma pull out" he said laughing like yeah right.

"I'm not laughing" I said  laughing he said "come on stop playing.

"what?" I said looking at him.

"okay lay down." he said.

okay so I laid down. he took his pants off and his shirt back off. I'm like ooh shit, ooh shit, ooh shit. so he was touching ma body then finally he made his way in that shit hurt bad. soon as he did I moaned and ma momma knocked on the door "who is it" I said trying not to moan again. "your mom" she said loud ass fuck I just new she heard me. "yes mom" I said dropping my phone on the side of me. "I'm going out again do you won't to come" said my mom. "no imma stay." i said "okay I'll be back." she said. "jaceyon why didn't you stop ma momma was at  the door you act like you don't care about nothing No more."

"what did I do?" he said.

"ma momma not want me fuckin in her house." I said

"will I'm leaving" he said.

"omg jaceyon are you serious" I said rising up.

bye Tytiana.

I kissed him...."are you mad at me" thinking he was go stay after I kissed him but he still leaving anyways. "Look what did I do."

"nothing you just ugh you got s big ass mouth on you" he said walking out.

"okay I guess but what ever ...I love you" I said.

"bye stop trying to make me stay." he said.

"I'm not you could a least say it back." I said.

"I love you tytiana" he said

"bye jaceyon." I said