ooh shiitt!!!!!

tytiana(pov)

I walked in the house the TVs was on but no one was in the living room.

"momma." I yelled. walking to kitchen looking for some thing to eat I have the munchies and I'm high ass fuck.

"momma....momma.... momma...mommy...mommy." I yelled..picking up some cherries.

"what the fuck you want tytiana damn." she said

"what's wrong with you dad didn't give you none today." I asked.

"why you eating ma cherries fat ass." she said.

"damn momma I cant even get a hug I walking in and you already bitching at me calm down.... somebody mad." I said.

"watch your mouth before I whoop your ass... you not grown just Because you pregnant don't mean shit." she said.

"whatever you always Tripping ...I don't have time I'm leaving." I said putting the cherries back.

"no get you clothes and everything and get out when ma grandchild get here bring me my baby if you don't imma take it from you... bye" she said.

"momma so you go put me out and take ma baby when he or she get here.. momma you don't wanna see me while I'm pregnant with ma first baby for reals momma...I thought you was ma momma but there's no love here." I  said

"there is love little girl...I thought I can let you go for a while and you would still come back the way you left....the little girl I loved to death.... I didn't even know you wasn't a virgin.." she  Said

tears started falling down "momma you don't love me anymore." i said.

"I didn't say that." she said... someone came behind me wiping my tears. 

"best friend momma don't love me anymore...." I cried harder

"yes she do love." keyshia said.

  "yes you did momma that's how it was said..... and momma why you lien I was fucking in your house I know you heard me so don't play stupid momma I was talking to you when jaceyon slid it in I moaned and every thing... what the fuck you think i was doing.." I  said.

she walked up to me and next thing I know her eyes watered and she started hitting me while say these words 'DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND NO ONE TOLD YOU TO TALK BACK TO ME I'M TALKING TO YOU YOU NOT TALKING TO ME.'

"MOMMA STOP SHE PREGNANT STOP STOP MOMMA STOP." keyshia yelled

she kept hitting me I started to get dizzy my dad  came in she stopped and my mouth was bleeding

"what the fuck is going on."he said.

I put my face in my knees and cried "she think she grown talking back." my momma said.

"daddy I'm leaving...just leave it... bye I love you." I said hugging him.

"something you gotta tell him tytiana."ma  momma  said.

"momma SHUT UP." I yelled walking away.

"TYTIANA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND TELL ME NOW." he yelled.

I walked to him and hugged him holding his hands down "daddy... I'm...not...a...virgin." I said stopping to cry after each word.

"wh-" he said getting cut off by ma momma.

"that's not all." she said.

"daddy can we talk somewhere else." I asked rolling my eyes as tears came down.

"NO." he yelled in my face. "stop crying and tell me now." he said.

I whipped my tears.."daddy promise you want hit me." I said.

"I promise I won't hit you." he said.

"daddy I'm...I'm...I'm.." I said getting cut off.

"SAY IT ALREADY." he yelled

"daddy I'm pregnant." I said he turned red and pushed me hard to the wall I flew down the hallway.

"no stop she pregnant." keyshia yelled.

"daddy you said you wouldn't hit me." I yelled as my heart pumped harder and harder.

"TYTIANA TYTIANA WAKE UP WAKE UP. " keyonta yelled shaking my arm.

"daddy you said you wouldn't hit me." I said.

"I wouldn't hit you..your dreaming  stop wake up." keyonta yelled shaking me

I jumped up and put my head and keyonta's chest and started crying "I'm so sorry I had a dream about ma momma and ma daddy." I said.

"what happen." keyonta said.

"It was all caused by me being pregnant." I said and keyshia walked in.

"you ready to go see momma." she said holding the door nob

"no no no fuck no I'll see momma tomorrow or some day." I said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*     

                keyshia(pov)

"why you don't wanna go anymore." I asked tytiana

"Because imagine If you have a dream fighting with your momma and having to tell you daddy your not a virgin and your pregnant....Oh no I'm good." tytiana said.

"speaking of daddy's keyshia did you tell daddy you was pregnant." keyonta said popping his head out the cover.

"no!!! tay I'm scared to tell him." I said tytiana looked confused.

"what y'all mean daddy." tytiana said pointing her finger at  both of us.

"keyshia and I have the same daddy" keyonta said.

"so you won't me to call you brother or boyfriend." tytiana said.

" don't do that tytiana." I said rolling my eyes.

" im serious." tytiana said.

" you should call me what you was calling me a couple a minutes ago." keyonta said i laughed and she rolled her eyes.

" aint no body about to call you daddy boy go somewhere i was dreaming." she said.

" keyonta can you take me to the store i need to feed my pregnant ass stomach." i said holding my stomach

"me to girl what store you going to." keyshia said.

" man let me do something real fast damn y'all pregnant asses eat a lot." keyonta said pushing me away shutting the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.