my mistakes

3 months later

Keyshia(POV)

I passed my due date in I'm not happy this shit is irrating like you don't know how i feel. I can't get out of bed at night like come on now. But on the other hand this baby got me thick asf. Little Brandon needs to come out tho. I can't wait to dress my baby up all cute but swagish at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

Key'ona(POV)

I'm sitting her at keyshia house yes we started talking again but me and tytiana share some words together. She still with keyonta but I understand tho.

On the other hand keyshia and Monica never say anything to each other but hi and bye.

I'm sitting here in the days tytiana, keyshia, brandy, Chris, and keyonta are all talking I keep catching my self stare at keyonta but I'm sure I'm the only one that notice he looks at me to.

" hmmm." I said They all looked at me.

"What." Tytiana said.

" imma go brandy you ready. " I said

"Nah go ahead ill be there later." Brandy looked at me

"U sure."

"Yeah." She said

" alright."

" you want me to take you." Keyonta stood up tytiana looked at him with her mouth open and walked straight to the back of the house.

"Yeah." I said, he knows he misses me tytiana can't do it like me she's pregnant.

"Keyshia I'll be back." He said and we walked out.

Soon we pulled off " you never think about me no more." I said

"I not gonna say I do because I'll be lien I'm not gonna say  I don't because I'll be lien." He said

" why you ask to take me home you giving it up." I got to the point

" suck me up until we get to yo house then I'll share that answer." He said unbuttoning his pant his dick came right out he was on hard

"Deal." I said

.

.

.

.

.

Keyonta(POV)

I know I should be doing this because I'm with tytiana but hey shit happens. I pulled up to a red light as I begin pushing keyona's head done her head game was A1 to I just might give her some today she can suck ma dick anytime tho. She begin choking when the light changed I speed off.

She tried to get up I pushed her head back down "you ain't done yet." I picked up ma phone and called tytiana.

The phone rang then on the third ring she answered " what."

" I'm omw home for I can get money an put gas in get food what you want to eat."

" keyonta I'm not stupid, I know where you going, You probably already there, You gone fuck her? You go be with her or me? what you go do? I cant be in this relationship if we go be like this." She said

" what the fuck I just asked what you wanted to eat fuck. I ain't doing shit the fuck you mean." I yelled throw the phone

" I don't want shit from you so just leave me alone hurry the fuck up and make yo quick ass nut for you can take me home." She said then hung up ol stupid ass bitch.