Problems

key-shia (pov)

"O.M.G. Monica he's doing it again" I told her rolling my eyes

"doing what? " Monica asked  sounding all sarcastic.

"every time I ask him where he been he give me that look like what the fuck I'm asking him questions for." I said getting angry.

"Girl he probably just been working after school you know." she said rolling her head. I look at her like bitch what the fuck you getting an attitude for.

"I know something going on in  going to find out like for real." I said moving my hands looking serious.

"I don't think nothing going on do he come to your house every day." she looks at me.

"yeah of course but he come late like come on now  he get out at 2:30 he could at least.come like at  7:00 like where you been all this time.....Monica if I find out he's cheating on me I'm going to fuck him in that bitch up." I said looking back at her.

"Girl ain't no need to whoop nobody ass like be the bigger one and plus you be talking to other people to right." she said rolling her eyes. I think this bitch won a get slapped she over her popping attitudes with me for no reason.

"right you right but it's not like that." I said.

for real so who you think he talking "you." Monica ask.

"Trust and believe I'm going to find out every thing that's going on trust me that girl who ever she is ain't go get away ain't no bitch go get away with fucking on ma man my name is on his dick okay." I said being all ghetto

"that cool but it ain't tattooed on it." she said quietly and I look at her like bitch what the fuck you mean.

"fuck you bitch you making feel some type of way....how you No." I said smiling but serious at the same time.

"what type of way?....nd becuz you would have told me." she said rolling her neck almost snapping it.

"you got me feeling like you know he's cheating. Do you know something I don't know?" I Said seriously like she really making me feel funny.

"no!!!!!!!! I your best friend I would tell you." she said all loud in ghetto.

"First you need to lower your voice in my room, it was only a question. Second if you do know something let me know. I'm going to be mad if you do cause you ma bitch like my nigga I love you." I said serious pointing in her face.

"I love you to your my best friend I will tell you anything." she said smiling.

"okay let me know something." I  Said getting up.

"I'm going to talk to you later." she said in a rush.

"okay but why do you have yo talk to me later." I said looking at her like she was stupid.

"because I don't won't you to feel some type of way you getting mad in shit what the fuck I need to talk to ma bitches too not just you." she said all ghetto.

"okay who you calling first." I said looking at her put on he shoes.

"I'm calling key'ona." she said sounding irritated.

"alright see you later ot ttyl be safe." I said getting up walking to the door.