sencond guessing

key-shia(pov)

when I woke up he was still here for the first time....I woke him up tho "babe wake up" I said tapping him

"what" he said sounding tired.

"what you wanna eat for breakfast" I said giving him a kiss.

"what ever you eat" he said turning around.

"get up sleepy ass" I said walking out.

"shut up and keep walking to the kitchen somewhere" he said getting up walking behind me.

"Lol I see you listen to me tho" I said looking behind me.

"Lol somebody real funny this morning you wasn't like that last night sleepy ass."  he said laughing

"man shut up why you gotta bring up old stuff." I said

"its not old it was a couple hours ago cry baby ass Brandon no don't pick me up...you getting ma hair wet..." he said mocking and laughing at me.

"leave me alone...what you won't for breakfast" I said

"I want you for breakfast" he said grabbing ma hand.

"Nope...I'm not on the list sorry guess again." I said kissing him.

"forreals I'm not hungry I just want you." he said.

"Forreals I'm not on the list....try again." I said.

"just let it happen already gosh playing games." he said.

"Brandon im not on the list door try again and plus you don't won't get pregnant remember...." I said.

"you not go get pregnant" he said looking at me in my eyes.

I wanna be pregnant but I'm scared at the same time it's pain full what I look like having a baby..."boy you don't even use a condom how you know if imma be pregnant or not" I said

"I do use one" he said.

"when the last time you used one let me know this now." I said.

"like 2months ago"  he said.

"brandon shut up" I said laughing.

"it feel better without it." he said.

"I'm off I'm not fucking you today....this convo over" I said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

                    keyonta(pov)

damn I feel like she been fucked by everybody she go away for a couple days come back lose as fuck...

she don't even get wet when I touch her like she use to....like what the fuck.

I know she cheated on me cause  she just to lose.....she should be tight as fuck we haven't fuck in like a week.

I know im high but what the fuck I know how my girl pussy should be like she think I'm stupid or something.

What ever trick you  trying to play not working at all"....I said... I love her but I don't know what to do...  that's y she wanted to get high first she think I'm stupid.

"keyonta what are you talking about" she said rolling her eyes.

"key'ona I'm not stupid you cheated on me huh?....tell the truth." I said looking at her up and down.

"OMG I don't have time for this keyonta." she said.

"did you use a condom at least." I said looking at her.

"yes" she said

"what the fuck so you did cheat on me ." I said

"no" she said.

"Is he out here or out there. " I said

I wanna slap her so bad....I don't hit females....I think imma break up with her that's just fucked up...

"here" she said.

"who Is it.....do I know him.."I said

"jaceyon" she said.

I laughed "stop playing forreals." I said laughing.

"promise you won't do nothing" she said.

"I promise now tell me" I said

"I just did" she said.

"what the  fuck  put yo fucking clothes on nasty ass bitch...that's ma nigga Jay" I said walking away

"keyonta no don't go stay plzz....I could explain just dont go. I.. love...you".. she said.

"you don't love me that much key'ona You cheated on me...did you enjoy it.".I said

"keyonta stop asking me question." she said

"one more in you gotta answer this one." I said.

"what" she  yelled.

"girl Calm the fuck down somewhere ..do you think of jaceyon when we be fucking..." I asked her.

"Omg" she said.

"be honest" I said.

"sometimes" she said

"Okay I'm out call me later when you think in not mad bye." I said walking to the front door.

"keyonta no stay" she said.

"nah I'm cool you couldve lied at least...nigga you think of ma homie when we be fucking like that's not even cool..bye I dont have time for this I'm out." I said walking away.

"l love you." she said

I keep walking.... I turned around and lock the door and she was cry.

"no need to cry now" I yelled slamming the door walking to ma car.