Friday for Brandon

key-shia (P.O.V.)     

O.M.G he ain't been talking to me every since I didn't wanna talk on the phone so I'm going to give him a  special gift an it me. I'm ma momma going to L.A. I'm happy, but ma sister might stay and she is a Snitcher I'm going to send her to her friend house. anyways I'm gonna text him.

me: what you doing.

Brandon: are you mad at me...

me: no what the fuck who said that

Brandon: you haven't texted me at all you text me all day What you doing all day you haven't did that.....

me: What you doing babe

Brandon: nothing babe what about you

me: nothing come over text me when your outside

Brandon: okay love you

me: love you to

so he's coming hope he's ready....my mom come and my room and she said she's  leaving now and I shes  taking my sister now. I'm like okay I'll be here when your back. they are coming back Friday. he go spend a night with me maybe. I got a message.

him: I'm outside

me: okay I replied while getting up to open the door.

when I opened the door I  kissed him and walked to ma room we was sitting on the bed talking about why haven't we been texting each other.

!well I didn't text cause I knew you was mad." Said Brandon.

"well yes I was mad I'm not even go lie about it." I said

"I knew it "Said Brandon.

"shit I was mad for a reason" I said  looking at him.

"what was the reason key-shia?" he said

"I'm not go tell you.....you might give that look again." I said

"oh do that's where all this is coming from." he said

"yes I was mad for that reason what was that look for like what the fuck." I said

"look key-shia I don't have time to talk about that I need you on my mine  today not that day stop being mad at me. babe lets get over that..let's talk.." he said

"I don't want to talk. I want you to give it to me like you never did before okay."I said looking at him with a freaky look.

finally after his talk putting his lips to ma mouth to mines making a heat wave shoot through me....then he rubbed my click  and I moaned at the way his fingers moved inside of me....I closed my eyes taking a deep breath....soon his finger were replaced by his thick tool. I gasp..."damn Brandon." I said

"you sure....you won't.it  like this.....I'll give it to you.....I'm asking you because you barely taking it now." he asked me.

"I'm sure." I said  look up into he's eyes. without another word he started to slowly stroke. in an out of me picking up speed every time. I asked for it and he was giving it to me I'm thinking that and my head. I covered my eyes and he grabbed my hands pinning my arms above my head and started fucking me even harder. good thing I had my phone I turned on ma music "sex ain't never felt better" by T.G.T......I think it was Brandon moved his strokes and how he touch me. the way he make me feel. it was like he knew what to do this time ....and how exactly to do it....where to do it. "uuuggghh" I screen as u felt my release coming. "I'm coming" I said. he didn't even stop... "don't stop.....don't stop.....ahh I took a deep  breath with a simile as he slowed down .