i regret all of it......

i month later

                              Monica(pov)

i jump out of the shower and realize my appointment is at 10:30 its barely 9:30. i already called Brandon, no were not together i just asked if he can take me to the clinic. clinic yeah i need to be check up. i usually get check every six months but i stopped going. i just thought i couldn't catch nothing but today ill see.

i know i don't sound scared but trust me I'm scared. i want my best friends to be right on the side of me but that wont happen i only have one now. i feel so stupid now that i think about it i should have stop but no i had to listen to stupid ass key'ona.

i oiled my body and put on ma bra and underwear and my shorts then i hear the door bell i swear i hate when people ring the door bell more then 3 times like i can hear you already.

"who is it." i said

" open this damn door girl you walk slow." he said.

" well if you would've called me before you came then i had it opened it already." i said to Brandon

" whatever you ready or not." he said.

" really do it look like I'm read i only have a bra and no shoes." i said

" hurry up i got somewhere to be." he said.

" okay dang  if you had something to do then you could have said no." I said

" stop talking in get dress." he said.

" boy shut up." i said " and plus my appointment is at 10:30 so sit down in chill."

" you up ova here acting different why you play i cant get no hug no nothing." he said.

" boy no I'm over you past over you so." i said trying to keep ma word i said i wouldn't mess with him so imma keep it that word.

" what you mean you over me girl stop playing in come here." he said grabbing my arm

" Brandon move i done with you i just told you I'm over you so just leave me alone go back in the living room bye."  i said.

" damn Monica stop playing games. if you was over me why you answer the door in a bra." he said

" Brandon i don't want you i just needed to open the door for you." i said

" Monica damn you acting like you want so pussy or something." he said.

" just take me to the clinic. i don't need your little dick no more." i said.

*

*

the doctor came back into the room to tell me what i got and how to get cleaned from it.

" well the result says you have chlamydia." she said my mouth dropped im so scared right now.

" what is chlamydia. how do you get rid of it can you get rid of it." tears started coming down my face i looked down at my phone and shaking ma head.

" hmm ms. Monica its okay, you can get rid of it." she said.

" what is chlamydia." i said.

" chlamydia is a very small parasitic bacterium, like a virus requires the biochemical mechanisms of another cell in order to reproduce." she said

" what so i blanked out." i said

" its a bacteria." she said

" how do you get rid of it." i said.