Fake friends

Monica(p.o.v)

"lol Key'ona I think key-shia know about Brandon cheating on her but she don't know who..... should I stop fucking him or what?" I said.

"know bitch we need to show these bitches who to trust. These bitches don't even like us...like why the fuck they gotta act like they wont to be best friends and shit. Like what the fuck they go learn today." she said.

"I feel bad like why I gotta be fucking on Brandon why can't you fuck him. The bitch told me she love me." I said.

"oh well why are you falling for these bitches remember they thought we hung up the phone and they was  talking about how they don't like us and shit...Yea remember that. They  don't fucking like us bitch." she said.

"well I didn't hear it. you told me they did I don't believe it maybe you should have told me different." i said.

"bitch you ma bitch why would l lie to you I been there for you why the fuck would I lie to you." she said

"I  don't know y would you?" I said sounding serious.

"i wouldn't what the fuck you talking about I feel you got something to tell me why you doubting things now. you never doubt things." she said.

"what are you talking about." I said.

"did she tell you some thing." she said

"no!!!!!! why are you asking me?" I said asking her.

"cause you acting different do you have something to tell me." she said answering ma question.

"I don't" I said becuz I don't wanna tell her.

"tell me......now" she said.

omg Imma just tell her "okay Brandon won't me to have his baby." I said

"what the fuck your still in high school. why would he say that." she said.

"cause he wont to have a baby by me." I said.

"so don't you think he will say that he's a boy they say anything." she said.

"okay so!!! I don't give a fuck." I said this bitch be getting me mad as fuck y you ask then.

"know what that fuck you can't do that to her she do have feelings." she said.

"wat the fuck I should stop fucking him. he is part of her feelings to shit" I said laughing.

"yeah but a baby is worst then just fucking he right." she said.

"that is true but she go be hurt when she find out anyways so what the fuck I still should just stop but I can't." I said.

"what the fuck you mean you can't stop." she said making me feel stupid.

"I Love him more than I love Andrew" i said taking  a deep breath.

"wow I told yo dumb ass not to fall in love, how you fall in love." she said.

"Girl he put it down(in a brandy voice) every night before he go fuck her." she said.

"you stupid he won't that Baby from you that y he fuck you every night ........cause he playing yo ass." she said.

"what the fuck how you go tell me I'm getting played." I said.

"look stupid he won't you to have a baby, he fucks you every night then he go to her house and fuck her." she said.

"so you point is." I said

"he don't won't his main bitch to have a baby so he go fuck you in till you get that good oh baby then he go leave yo stupid ass with the baby then he gonna go to the next bitch." she said yelling at me like she ma Momma or something.

"I don't think he is...he tell me he love me and everything like come on now he ain't playing me." I said.

"okay what ever don't listen to me I think he playing you.....wait I know he's playing you dummy." she said.

"I'm not just going to let you tell me he playing me imma see." I said.Omg I wanna slap this bitch in her face sometimes.

"okay whatever he not playing you" she said

"why are you on me shit jaceyon playing yo ratchet ass to Kay." I said.

"you got that all wrong I'm playing him Kay I don't get played I play them get it right." she said.

"so you saying I'm getting played but you playing them you a stupid bitch but I still love you though." I said.

"cause you is what the fuck if I was getting played I will say it but not." she said.

"ok bye nigga I'll talk to you later". I said.