big deal

the Next morning

                  tytiana(pov)

I woke up with no keyonta behind me so I got up and washed my face brushed my teeth and walked To the living Where I seen keyshia, Chris, and keyonta.

"good morning." I said to them.

" good morning." they said.

" OMG I had a nightmare." I said.

".what was it about." keyshia said.

" I was fight with keyonta and he pushed me and he keep making me cry and he was gonna break up with me and a lot of other stuff." I said they all look at me.

" it wasn't a dream." Chris said

" keyonta did we sleep together. "  I said he looked at me and shook his head no "are you mad at me." he shook his head Yeah. "so you can't talk." I said.

" how you like it." he said with and attitude.

"attitude okay. "  l said rolling my eyes

"don't started arguing cause I'm not having it today." keyshia said.

" I'm not even about to get started with him." I said.

" cool alright bro see you later sis." he said and walked in the room.

" aha he serious right now. excuse me guys I need to talk with him." i said getting up.

" keyonta what's wrong with you." I said.

" you." he yelled.

" lower your voice." I said with an attitude. he keep doing what he was doing.

" keyonta stop packing wait can we talk about this." I said standing in front of him.

" get out Ma way." he said.

" jaceyon please talk to me." I said then cover my mouth walking back to the I hit the wall.

" what the fuck you just call me." he said.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I said.

" just get out my face." he said.

" keyonta come here." I said.

"I'm done we done it's gone IT'S OVER." he said.

" okay coo I'm not even gonna cry what for it's done anyways." I said my lips shivered.

he grabbed my hands. " let me do this." he said

"okay." I said he connected our lip and took off my clothes leaving Me with ma socks on. he pulled down his pants and he's boxers. he entered his finger inside of me I'm not enjoying this like I wanted to.... I'm just like he go fucked me then leave. he took his finger out... my eyes watered as he slid inside me

"ouch your hurting me." I moaned ass tears came down. he was bouncing me to hard.

" I'm sorry." he said the door open

" keyonta ooh shit why didn't you lock the door." Chris and keyshia said at the same time.

he covered me and put me down. I put my head in his chest "I feel so embarrassed I thought you locked it." I said

".okay let us put clothes on in well be in there." he said shutting the door.

" OMG I feel so stupid." I said.

" ma bad I didn't think to check the door." he said.

" that ugh OMG." I said holding my stomach