Moving on

We walk out of Lavender Town in silence. As we walk along the bridges, avoiding trainers, Chiyo finally pipes up. "Where... are we going?" She asks. Yumi nods and chimes. "We've been walking for hours." I stop and look back. "We're heading to Fushia. From there we'll loop around to Celadon City, meet the others in Saffron City, Take out Team Pocket in Vermillion, and jump a boat to Johto. That is, unless you don't want to. I won't force you." I explain. They look at each other. "Sounds complicated." Yumi notes. "Yea, and we better step it up to get to Fushia." Chiyo agrees. They both nod. I smile. "Let's go."

We keep walking until we reach Fushia city. Then we see someone unexpected. "Princess?" I ask approaching them. She's sitting with another Pokemon I don't recognise. "Amber." She purrs welcomingly. "Hey sis, what's up, and who's that?" I ask, nodding toward her companion. "Amber, this is Shine. And may I ask who your companions are?" I look at Shine, she's an eevee like me, only she's shiny. I blink and shake my head slightly. "Right, Princess, these are Yumi," I point to my left with my tail. "and Chiyo." I gesture to my right. They both give her a polite nod, which she returns. "So, what're you guys doing here?" I ask. "Oh, well, we're here because we heard of the Team Rocket business. Apparently the Pokemon group is directly related to the human group." Shine says. I nod. "And their recent activity brought you guys here?" I ask. They both nod. "Come on, I want to show you something." Princess says. She and Shine turn and start walking. "Can we trust them?" Chiyo asks me. I nod. "Princess is my eldest sibling. And if she trusts Shine, I am also ready to trust her."

"We need to get you guys up Celadon as fast as possible. We have friends there. So, I want you and your friends to hitch a ride with the humans. Before you protest, I know that they won't hurt you. You may reconize these humans." She says, signaling with her tail for us to follow. We look and I spot the humans from Lavender Town. "Them?" I ask. She nods. "They are our greatest allies, even if you don't believe it yet." I nod slowly, thinking. "Ok... If you say so..." She looks at me. My friends also look at me. "I believe we have a ride to catch guys." I say, turning to them. "But, how are we going to do that without being caught Amber?" Chiyo questions. Yumi nods in agreement. "She's right, how are we gonna do it without being caught?" I smile at them mischeviously. "You don't think I have a plan?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Chiyo mumbles as we zip along. "WELL DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP!!!!!" Yumi yells back, pushing her away. "Hey, calm down you two. We're almost there." I say, trying to keep a calming, cool tone in my voice. Shine glances at me like 'please tell me you weren't lying'. We come to a sudden stop. I give her a beaming smile and jump down from our hiding place, signalling the others to do the same. We run off into the bushes and catch our breath, hoping we weren't noticed. "Ok... Now where do we go?" Shine asks. I gesture with my tail and start walking. "This way." I tell them. The three look at each other before following me. Soon we found Leaf and a friend of his, a Tangela named Bush. Leaf yawned and stretched as he and Bush came to meet us. We sped through introductions and the two lead us toward a thicket in the forest. "We can stay here and get caught up. I want you to tell me all about what happened." Leaf says sleppily, laying down with his head between his paws, expecting our story. I tuck my own paws underneath me and explain.

When I get to the part about Leo his head snaps up. "Where's he now?" He asked when I finished. I paused and thought hard for a moment. "I... Don't know...." I finally managed to stutter. Leaf stood and started pacing. "Not good, not good." He mumbled. I looked to Yumi, then Chiyo, then Shine. None of us knew what was going on. Bush finally spoke up. "Hey, it was nice meeting y'all, but I've gotta go. There's someone I need to talk to." The three of us nod and say good bye. Leaf, lost in thought, just throws his head in Bush's direction to acknowledge that he was leaving. "I... I have to go too... Dusk isn't going to be happy about this...." He sighs. He turns to us. "Amber, it was nice to see you after two months of travel. I wish you and your friends the best of luck. See ya." And with that, he hurried off.

We stumbled out of the thicket and into the small town littered with grass pokemon. I could instantly tell that some were uncomfortable with the two fire types at my sides but the four of us brushed off the suspicious stares gracefully. Suddenly someone who was previously racing through the town crashes head-on into me. "Ow!" I snap, glaring at her. She was a shiny vaporeon twice my size that gave off an odd vibe. "Oop! Sorry~!" She cooed. I sighed and shook the dirt off. "Whatever. Who are you and why are you rushing about?" She looks at me with a confused look for a moment, then smiles. "Hiya! I'm Maria~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes! Hi, sorry for not updating. I've been getting a crapton of ideas for other books and there's this one that I'm working particularly hard on, so I haven't had much time for this.... Not only that, but also I haven't been writing much anyways. Anywho.... There's something I wanna ask you guys. How would you feel if I made another account and transfered all my fanfiction to there? Now, if I did I would leave them here for a month or two so everyone know, plus I was gonna leave this one until I finish this book and take it down half way through the second book (which I would only publish on the second account). SO yea, what's your opinion on that? I'm also probably most definately going to rewrite the beginning. Yea, just thought I should let you guys know what's kinda going on and stuff. And how badly do you want/need updates? Cause I mean, they're going to be soooooooo slow between other works and high school which starts in a month or two and plus I'm really lazy and stuff but I mean, if you guys really want 'em I can try to work more on this. So yea, these are whatever, lemma know what's hippity hoppin and stuff. Alrighty then, ciao!