Vs. Team Rocket (Part 1)

achievement unlock: 3rd chapter! i know the beginning is probably kinda boring and you're reading on because i keep promising its going to be ninjasaurs* met unicorns mets just pure epicness,no?well,lets just say what i imagine is even more awesome,but im having trouble typing it.also, this book will take place in both kanto and johto, so i can garentee it'll be longer than 8 chapters,i'm also going to start slowing down the pace just a tencee bit starting,well,here!i figrued, why not?so sit back and enjoy!

Chapter 3. Arrival of Team Rocket

There it is, Mt. Moon. I immedeatly notice trouble. There's a huge crowd around the entrance. I spot Pixie talking to a sandshrew and go over there. " what's going down over here? " i ask them "And who's that?" I nod toward the sandshrew. "I'm Sandy. these mysterious pokemon who call themselves Team Rocket showed up and demanded Brock close off the entrances and give them the fossils.Otherwise we have no clue." he sounded worried. "I hope you figrue out what's going on. I can tell that you're going to challenge them." Pixie tells me.She sounds worried too. * sigh*" You know me too well." I tell her before walking away. After a while I manegde to get to the front of the crowd where I can see the rocks so stategecly placed to keep everyone out. Thank Arceus** I know Dig***. I quickly dug a tunnel underneath those stupid rocks and into Mt. Moon. So, thats what Mt. Moon looked like on the inside. I had only heard stories from Mom and family, but now, seeing it with my own eyes, it amazes me. I can hear voices in the distance but can't make out what they're saying. I guess that's where I'll find these "Team Rocket people****".

* a ninjasaur is a ninja dinosaur and they are extremely epic

** i do believe in God but i said arceus because it's a book about pokemon and arceus is a pokemon based off God

*** Amber already knows dig because her mom has the tm for it and taught it to her.

**** okay, im not going to say pokemon anymore, just people/ person because i think you know what i mean

so im ending the chapter now because i want to make the book a bit longer and because it will take forever to type it and publish it if i dont end it now.