Cerulean City

well... i think i have less and less to say as the story progresses. It's never too late to and yourself into the book, just look at the PUBLIC NOTICE.

                                                                            Chapter 6. on to Cerulean gym.

So on the way to Cerulean... we didn't run into trouble, Yumi would shut up for most of it, but otherwise, nothing. And then...  "Stop." I tell them, stopping mid-step. "what is it? Are you ok? Wha..." Yumi asks "Shhhhhh. I think we're being followed." As soon as I said that, We were attacked. I spun around and unleashed a Shadow Ball, only to remember I'm the only pokemon in the Kanto Region, Beside my family, that knows Shadow Ball. "Wha... WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?"

" That was a Shadow ball, it's a move from the Johto Region. Anyway, who are you and why are you following us???"

"Oh, I'm Scarlet. I was following you because I want to battle one of you guys, but i'm starting to think that's a bad idea. Can I come with you? At least to the next city?"

"Can you stand excessive talking?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, you can come with us." I answer and turn back around to keep walking.

"SWEET!" She exclaimes and follows. Yumi starts to fill her in on the recent activities.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Woofer asks coming up to my left. "He's right we don't know her." Pixie  states coming up to my right. "Can you describe her?" I ask them with my eyes still directly in front of me, watching the path. Yumi and Scarlet bring up the rear, still talking. "Uh.. ya. She's a level 5 shiny charmander." Pixie answers, confused by my question. "Then I guess that means you know her." I state , suddenly stopping. The other four members of my party all stop simostainly. "WHAT!??!?!" they state in unison, while Yumi and Scarlet look on confused by what's going on. "When I first met you guys my family asked me if I knew you. I told them that if I could describe you then I knew you well enough to start to befriend you." I said, finally looking at them. "Now come on I think Cerulean City is up next and I have a cousin who lives there, In fact she's the gym leader."

_________________________________(LATER)_____________________

             When we got to Cerulean, Scarlet ran off to meet a friend of her's while I went to find Misty. The others decided to go to the PokeCenter.We said we'd all meet their. I walked up to the gym, only to find it was locked. I knocked on the door. "Misty??? Misty, are you in there??? It's me, Amber. Can I come in???" As soon as I said this the door opened very quickly and someone pulled me in. It was Misty. " Is there anyone else with you?" She whispered.

"Pixie, Woofer, Yumi, Scarlet, and some friend of Scarlet's." I don't know who she was meeting, she was going to introduce us at the PokeCenter. "Why, what's going on Misty??"

"I'll explain later, just find them and bring them here, with a quickness!!"

With that I ran out the door to the PokeCenter. When I got their, the other's were waiting. "Hey there you are, we were starting to get worried!" Yumi called when she saw me. "Where were you, and are we staying with your cousin and..." All of a sudden, Yumi was cut off by an explosion. An oh, so farmiliar voice boomed " Cerulean City, you are now hostiges of Team Rocket. Stay where you are or we will hurt you."  Now I understood why Misty was so paranoid. "Misty..." I whispered, I was wondering if she was ok.