24

Chapter Twenty Four : Traffic
_______________________________________

Courtney's POV:

It was 10:30 am, the traffic was ridiculous, it was as if the world didn't want to help Duncan. The baby was going at it, kicking me. I bet she was as terrified as I was.

"Courtney, I don't think we're going anywhere with this traffic in front of us," Geoff softly said to me. I rubbed my stomach.

"Courtney, I think you're having contractions.." Bridgette said, watching me clinch my fist and eyes.  I blocked out what Bridgette said and looked out the window, I had to do something, but what? I looked at Bridgette and smiled.

I rushed out of the car and tried to run, so far I looked like a blob. I ran, and I ran, and of course I ran, even through my contractions, I ran. 10:50

And I finally arrived, I barged into the doors and caused a whole lot of people to focus their attention on to me, I coughed for a bit until I had the strength to talk.

"I'm looking for Duncan Nelson" I said weakly.

The police officer looked at me and smacked her gum, then finally started typing on her computer.

"Ma'am, Mr.Nelson is currently joining his cellmates who are getting on the bus to a jail facility." She replied.

And there it was, pieces of my heart on the floor.

  I love you guys, you are all my wattpad bffs 😊🍆😂

td_love
lolduncan
CITPrincess
crayolabuff
tdduncney
HeRzNaMEBri
shara996
Rebecca_Aria_Brooks
weirdo_3145
YoonIsFabulous
abelsessed
music_and_food
xx_preppy_xx

COMMENTS