A Love So Strong---You are nothing to me!

Whooooo!! Hey guys & gals! It's been a while since i've uploaded and well to make it up to you, i've uploaded another chapter! Don't forget to check out my other story "The Makeover". It's really good! So anyway if you like it please comment, vote, and fan. Thanks and most importantly enjoy!! (:

Oh btw the pic on the right is Madison's dad (: His face looked rough and tough so that's why i chose him to be her dad.

Was it a good choice?

-------------------------------------

~~~Madison's P.O.V~~~

Shane and i were now in his car driving to my house. I couldn't stop smiling as i caught him sneaking side glances at me. Whenever our eyes met, we would both smile at each other. He is so adorable. I was lost in a daydream when he held my hand in his. I looked up at him and he had a silly grin on his face. This is nice.

We finally made it home and thank god my dad wasn't here yet. Shane stopped the car and looked over at me, the cheeky smile still on his face. "So you wanna invite me in?"

My heart skipped a beat as he smiled at me. I returned him with a smile. "Uh..yeah.sure. Come on." Wow, i was getting nervous. This is first time that i have ever let a guy into my house. This wasn't just any guy either, he was a guy that stole my heart.

We walked up to my patio and i opened the door for the both of us. I walked inside with him close behind. I pointed to the couch and asked him to make himself at home.

"Alright so i'll just relax". He then crossed his legs on the coffee table. I gasped and rushed over to put his legs down. He began to laugh. "Shut up!", i yelled at him. He mocked my actions and began to laugh even harder. I couldn't help the laugh that was beginning to rise. I chuckled and lightly punched him in the arm.

He grabbed his arm. "Oh man! This hurts so much", he said dramatically. I rolled my eyes at his fake acting.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?", i asked.

He put a hand on his chin and pretended to be the thinker. I rolled my eyes again.

"How about?", he paused. "A chicken sandwich with lettuce, jalapenos, and honey mustard. Hold the tomatoes. Oh and a glass of Sprite", he said while folding his arms over his head.

I glared at him then folded my arms. "Excuse me?"

He then burst into laughter. I sighed. "You're getting a can of coke." I got up and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can. I handed it to me.

He pouted his lips. "But i wanted sprite!"

I sighed. "We don't have any sprite now stop acting like a 5 year old."

His face relaxed a little as he saw my facial expression. "I'm sorry." I looked towards him. By the tone of his voice and expression of his face, i knew he was serious.

I snuggled against him on the couch and gently laid my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. I know you were being an idiot." He gave me a small smile.

"Hey where's your bathroom?"

"Upstairs. 2nd door on your right."

"Thanks." He got up.

----------------------------

~~~Shane's P.O.V~~~

I ran upstairs into the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and rinsed it with water. My hands smell good. I looked at the label on the soap; it was vanilla. I smiled. I ran downstairs admiring my hands.