A Love So Strong---Goodbyes are painful

Heyy guys & gals! It's me again! How are ya? Well this is a new chapter and i hope you all enjoy it. I also wanted to say how much i appreciate you guys taking the time to read my writing but also voting, commenting, and fanning. It really means so much to me! Every time someone votes, comments, or fans, i always do a cartwheel! I'm so thankful!

P.S. Can anyone do me a favor and make a video about this book for me? If you can, please don't hesitate to comment, instant message, or private message me! If you do make the video, then i will dedicate the next chapter to you and i will read one of your books and vote, comment, and fan on it! Thank you!

***Don't stop reading*** and most importantly, enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm coming over. I need to talk to you about something very important." I sighed as i pressed the end button on my phone. Okay, this is it. The moment that i have been waiting for my entire life. But this isn't how i wanted things to be. I wanted to leave this house knowing that i will go to college, become a psychologist or book writer, and maybe start a family. I wish i had a normal life.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I grabbed my gym bag and tied it around my shoulder. I opened my window and the cool air hit me instantly. I breathed it in. This is not the first time that i've climbed down my window.

I drew my legs out the window and landed on the hard grass below. I started running towards the car, panting along the way. I reached for the door handle and the front door of the house flew open. The stood my dad, outraged. He started running towards me. His face filled with anger.

I started to panic as i got into the car. I closed it and locked the door. I fumbled with the keys in my hands. I slowed my breathing as i started the car and drove away, not caring to look back.

I practiced calming down. God, life hated me. I turned up the radio and "Breathe" by Taylor Swift was playing.

I sat back and relaxed, not even noticing that I already arrived at the house. I can't believe i'm about to do this.

I got out of the car and walked up to the house. I rang the doorbell and look who it was. Ana. My best friend in the entire world. The girl who knew me more than i knew myself. I smiled at her.

"Hey girl! What do you want? And did your dad say you could drive his car?!"

I rolled my eyes, completely ignoring her question.

----------------------------------------------------

"YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY!!!"

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. "Shh! Your mom will hear us!", i tried to warn her.

Shaking her head, she said, "B-but why!"

I gave her a sad look. "It's complicated. But if you are a true friend you will not try to stop me!"

"If i were a truer friend, i will try to stop you!"

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Are you kidding me?! I already made up my mind okay!"

I gave her a hard look and could see her lips quivering. "But what about you and Shane?"

Now i was dumbfounded. What about Shane? I know he will probably never forgive me fore leaving but i have no choice left. It's either to see my friends become hurt or to go away and not come back.

"Shane will just have to deal with it. In time, he'll forget about me."

I tried to sound as honest as possible but even i knew i was completely lying. I call Ana my best friend and i can't even tell her that my own father forced me to have sex with him. I cringed at the thought. Ana would blow her top.