A Love So Strong---We'll find you

The pic on the right is Ana (:

Heyy guys & gals! What's up?! I noticed that i haven't written a chapter in a while and some of you messaged me saying you want a steamy love scene between Shane and Madison, and believe me that will happen. But just not right now. I have gotten where Madison is running away, not wanting to hurt her friends anymore. She is running away from telling them the biggest secret of all.

***But tell me, if you were in Madison's position, what would you do? Call the police? Tell your friends, or do what Madison does, run away? Please comment below. Thanks (:

Anyhoo, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Ana's P.O.V~~~

I paced around the room. I was so deep in thought that i almost ran into the wall. I sighed deeply. I can't believe it. My best friend is gone, leaving me to fend for myself. Even after all that we've been through, she decides to leave now? I should've convinced her even more to stay and not run away. Damn, i didn't even ask her why she was running away. I am such a lousy best friend.

I sighed as i looked at my phone. I pressed number 2. The phone began to ring but the voicemail came on. I groaned as i pressed end, not even caring to leave a voice message. This is the 6th time i've called her. I knew she wouldn't pick up, but i had to try any ways.

I sighed again. Nothing was ever going to be the same again now that she's gone. Shane will be so upset. Why does she even want to leave anyway?

Is it me? Did i do something wrong? Wait, i couldn't have. Then who made her run away?

My eyes widened as i thought to myself: Shane!!

My body shook with anger that i almost didn't notice that my phone was ringing.

I gazed over the screen and it was Ben. I relaxed slightly as i answered the phone. "Hey Ben."

"Hey cutie. Whatcha doing?"

I sighed. "I gotta tell you something but promise me that you won't tell Shane."

I could tell he was confused. "What is it?"

I paused for a few seconds then responded, "Madison ran away."

"What!! Seriously? No, you're kidding. What? How? Why? When?!"

I groaned. "Look Ben, i can't talk right now. Can you just give me Shane's number?"

"Alright but we'll definitely be talking later."

"Okay. We will."

He gave me Shane's number  and i hung up. I didn't waste a second before i punched in Shane's number on my phone. I messed up twice before correctly dialing the right numbers.

"Hello?", i heard him say, confused as ever.

"Do you have a heart? Or did you give it away to the devil! You little heart breaker! I can't believe you did this to Madison! After all she's ever done, you choose now to be a little bitch and make her run away? Do it give you joy to know that she ran away because of you?! You are sick! You don't even deserve to be called her boyfriend! I can't believe how stupid you are! You are vile-", i began saying quickly. But Shane caught me off.

"First of all who the hell is this? Second, what are you talking about?"

"How would you know? FYI this is Ana, yeah Madison's bestest friend ever who she totally trusts more than you! You are so heartless-"