A Love So Strong---Final Decision

Heyyy guys & gals! What's up?! Anyway, this is another chapter of the continuing series. In this chapter, there will be alot of decision making. Thank you guys for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, sore and depressed. Good thing today is Sunday. I rolled out of bed and hit the floor hard. I gasped at the sharp pain between my legs and all the memories of last night flooded back to me. The gift Shane got me, how my dad destroyed it, and how he took the one thing in my life that i will never get back.

I began to sob on the bed. I could never face my father again after this. He was never suppose to be my father in the first place. A true father would never do this to his own daughter. I gasped at the sudden pain. I looked down at my legs. There was blood smeared around my thighs and sticky gooey white stuff on there too. I knew what it was, since i took sex ed.

I limped to the bathroom. I didn't even bother brushing my teeth first. I walked right into the shower and scrubbed all the evidence of last night away. I took my time in the shower, probably like 45 minutes until my hands started to get prune looking. I wrapped the white towel around myself and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to my room and got dressed. I wore black skinny jeans, a red Abercrombie shirt with a black hoodie. I wore my pink and and black Jordans. I headed downstairs and make myself chocolate chip pancakes. I washed it down with cool orange juice. Now i have nothing to do. My dad is still snoring his ass off in bed.

I decided to go to the park down the street from my house. I grabbed my dad's keys and went outside, closing the door behind me. It was a nice day today. Cool, crisp, and a slight breeze in the air. I smiled as the wind ruffled up my air. Before i knew it, i made it to the park. There was no one here since it was still 11 in the morning.

I sat at an empty bench and checked my phone. Good, Ana and Shane didn't call me. I so do not want to speak to them right now. I exhaled as i took in my surroundings. I remember when i was 3 years old. My mom and dad used to take me to this park. My dad would push me on the swings while my mom would smile and take pictures.

We would play tag, hide-and-seek, and have snacks. I remember that i would sometimes cry when we had to leave because that meant that my mom had to go to work. Then i thought of the day that she died. I was 11 at the time. My dad and i were at home, watching a football game.

Then someone knocked on the door. He kissed me on the head and went to open the door. Two police officers were standing my the door. Since i was a little kid, all i could think was "are they going to take my daddy away?"

I remember how he closed the door behind him so i couldn't hear there conversation. After a few minutes, he came back inside. His eyes were red from tears. I ran up to him and asked him what was wrong. He shook his head.

"Everything's okay baby. Just go to bed and sleep." He walked me up to my room and kissed me on top of my head. He closed the door behind him.

Two days after, my dad and i went to the hospital. I was informed that my mom was barely holding on to her life. She had a few broken ribs and head damage. She didn't lose her memory though. I was walking behind my dad and all of a sudden we stopped just outside the door that led to my mom's room.

"Can you wait out here for a couple of minutes sweetie?" I heard his pained voice. He was nervous as well. I obediently nodded my head and sat down at one of the empty chairs. He sighed and went into the room. I think that i sat there for about 15 minutes until i heard my dad's loud voice, yelling my name.

My hands began to get sweaty so i quickly wiped it on my jeans. I practiced inhaling and exhaling for a few seconds. I opened the door. What i saw was more frightening than i could ever imagine. There was my mom, laying on the hospital bed. Looking so broken, weak, and vulnerable. Her arm and head were bandaged, but you could still see faint red splotches. There her leg was propelled in the air, thanks to something that held her leg in place.

I looked in horror at my mother's eyes. Her eyes held mine for a few seconds until the sound of beeeeeb came along. I was about to yell but her eyes closed. Not getting a chance say i love you and to thank her for all she has done was the worst pain anyone can ever feel. That was the moment i was shoved aside by a couple of doctors and nurses. My dad flew out of his chair and shook my mom vigorously.

One of the doctors pushed him aside. His eyes had gone crazy with shock, confusion, and anger. He seemed to be looking for something. His eyes rested on me as he screamed, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU!"

There i stood frozen, watching the scene before me. The main doctor took out his stethoscope and checked my mom's heartbeat. He then pulled out two electric charged looking things and placed them over my mom's chest.

He yelled, "Clear!" and my mom's body shook. The line still beeeebed but there was nothing they could do. My mom was gone. At that moment, I actually believed that i was the cause of her death.

I pulled out of my flashback. It was getting late. The sky was turning a purplish color. I sighed and walked home.

As i began walking, i had a very peculiar thought. A thought that i would never think about doing what would do.

As i reached the front steps of the house, i breathed in and out. I angrily shoved the door open.

"MOTHERFUCKER!", I yelled into the air. Good, my dad was in the living room, a beer in his hand as usual.

He angrily jumped out of his seat, heading towards me. I took this chance to run for my life. I ran up the stairs, jumping 2 steps at a time.

I reached my room, shut the door, and of course locked it. I backed away as he pounded against the door. "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR MADELINE! NOW!"

What the hell?! Did he just call me Madeline? Madeline was my mom's name.I shook it off. He pounded the door again and i was afraid that the door would break. Not wasting a minute, i grabbed my gym bag from under my bed.

Without thinking twice, i shoved my undies, tops, jeans, and bathroom supplies. I quickly zipped it up but the silence was the one that scared me. I didn't want to panic so i threw out all the clothes that were in my drawer. There it was; my dad's credit card. This little sucker held $1500. I stole it from him about 5 years ago and he never knew. Okay, looks like i got everything.

I grabbed my dad's car keys and shoved the credit card in my gym bag. I stopped panicking for a second to notice very loud thumping coming up the stairs.

Without a thought, i gently walked towards my door. I pressed my ear against the door and stopped breathing. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds. I removed my ear and stepped away from the door.

Then all of a sudden, i heard my dad yell before the kitchen knife sliced through my door. The pointy end was sticking out of my door. I gasped in horror.

Okay it's time. Before i could forget, i grabbed a picture of my mom and the charm bracelet Shane got me for my birthday.

Shane. This is going to hurt him more that it's going to hurt me. He is going to be so upset with me after this. I shook my head. I wasn't going to cry, not here, not now. I also shoved them into my gym bag.

I sighed as i stood back. My dad was still pounding away at my door.

I decided to call the one person i know i can trust. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I pressed the number 1. It rang two times until i heard, "Hello?"

"I'm coming over. I need to talk to you about something very important."

"Okay."

With that said, i pressed end. Knowing that this was the last time i would set foot in this house again.

----------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH! What did ya think????

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!