A Love So Strong---Not so happy birthday

Heyy guys & gals! Thanks for reading this story! It means a lot to me! Anyway, this is another chapter and i hope you guys like it. If you do then don't hesitate to comment, vote, and fan! Thanks so much!

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe today is Saturday. Which means that today is the day that I am officially 18. I can drive now! Today was also the day that i would sneak out to go to the surprise party that my friends are throwing me. I couldn't wait! I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, almost tripping along the way. As i was brushing my teeth, i thought about the idea that i would be sneaking out to go to this party.

I groaned as i hopped into the shower. The water hit my skin like small bullet. It was soothing and relaxing at the same time. I finished and got dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans. I creaked my door open and peeked out. Okay, coast was clear. My dad was still sleeping in his room. I could hear his loud snore. I tip-toed to the kitchen and began making breakfast.

I made scrambled eggs, toast, and crispy bacon. I poured myself some orange juice from the fridge and sat down in the dinning table. I didn't hear my dad come downstairs. I could feel his presence behind me though.

His voice was groggy as he said, "Is that delicious breakfast for me?" I breathed in slowly and stood up from my chair. I watched him as he sat down and began eating my food. He drank the whole glass of orange juice and handed it to me. I rolled my eyes and went back into the kitchen to get him some more. I handed it to him and then my stomach growled. He looked up at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"If you're going to starve yourself, at least don't do it in front of me."

I turned back around and went back into the kitchen. There were no more eggs so i couldn't make scrambled eggs. So i put two frozen waffles in the toaster and ate it. I began to wash the dishes when my dad strolled in and dropped his plate into the sink, causing soap and water to splash onto my white shirt. The water caused stains and my black bra began to show. I quickly covered myself up but it was too late. He saw my bra showing already.

He began chuckling, "Nice bra." He then began walking towards the living room but stopped. He turned around and muttered, "Could use some bigger tits though."

I gaped at him. How dare he? Ashamed, I looked down at my shirt. Great! Now there's a big clear stain on my shirt. I groaned and made my way upstairs. I quickly changed into a black shirt this time.

I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers over my body. I don't know how long i slept but at least i woke up. I looked over at my alarm clock and it was 7:39pm. Oh Shit! I bolted out of bed and began to do my hair and makeup. I decided to do my hair first. I grabbed my straightening iron and began to get to work. It took about 45 minutes but it was finally done. My hair is naturally wavy so it takes time.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with what i saw. Then i got a text message from Ana.

Ana: Are you getting ready?

I quickly typed back. Almost! I needa get my makeup and dress on

I waited for a few seconds when she replied. KK! We'll pick u up at 11:30! Bye!

I typed. See ya!

I looked at the time and it was 8:42pm. Wow time goes by fast!

I pulled out my makeup kit and realized that i haven't used it in a long time. I grabbed the black eye liner and drew the line underneath my eyes. Then i found the color eye shadow that i wanted to use. It was a light purplish gray color. After that, i put on some swipes of mascara. I fluttered my eyes, impressed that after a few years of not using makeup, i still got the magic touch.