A Love So Strong---You and Me

You and me

This is the romantic chapter of Ana and Ben’s date. The pics on the right are what I think Ana’s date will look like. There is also the song –Crazier by Taylor Swift- to listen to. This is the song that they dance to.

You know what to do…

Vote! (If you want world peace)

Comment! (If you want true love)

Fan! (If you haven’t already)

~~~Ana’s P.O.V~~~

“I’m so nervous Madison” my voice trembled.

I heard Madison sigh into my phone. I guess I was pretty nervous but who wouldn’t be nervous when they know that a really cute guy is picking them up in less than an hour and they don’t have an outfit put together. Oh yeah, me!

“Don’t worry Ana. You’ll be fine. Wait…did Ben tell you where he’s taking you?” Madison asked.

“No” I replied.

Her sigh got heavier as she said, “Then you’re screwed…”

“Madison! Come on! I really need your help!” I said, getting more frustrated by the minute. So this is how frustration feels…I don’t like it.

“Okay...Okay…Um, well since this is your first date with him; pick an outfit that’s not over the top.”

I rolled my eyes, happy that she couldn’t see me. “I am the definition of over the top Madison.”

“You know that he won’t like you because of what you wear right? Ben likes you for you so don’t try so hard to impress him.” Her tone was very sincere and I almost believed what she was saying.

“Okay so a totally glamorous vintage dress is out of the question?” I asked.

“Ana…go find something that’s not an over the top outfit! And that includes the shoes! No heels! Now I got to go, I have so much homework to do plus Shane is coming by later to help me with it” Madison shrieked into the phone.

“Okay, fine, go have your fun. See ya” I said.

“Hey…homework is not fun and don’t stress about this date. Guys rarely ever remember it anyway” She said, trying to lighten up my mood.

I laughed. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Good, go and get dress, you have like half an hour left. I’ll see ya soon.”

“Bye” I said back.

“Bye”.

I hung up the phone and stalked over to my closet. There was nothing ordinary about my style of clothing. My style was always over the top and glamorous. There were stripes, leopard prints, faux furs, sequins, polka dots, and designs of all sorts. Oh god, this is going to take weeks to find the perfect outfit!

Then something caught my eye. There was a red bag in my closet, covered by my shoes. I grabbed the bag and yanked it out. I then placed it on my bed and looked inside. Wow..These are the clothes my mom got me for my birthday but I’ve never worn before.

Inside were different clothes: skinny jeans, skirts, tops, and black ballet flats. Then I saw something that caught my eye. I found a dress! It wasn’t over the top or glamorous but it was cute and totally worthy as an outfit for a date.

The dress had a white flowy top and a cute blue skirt on the bottom. I loved the bow that was singed into the middle because it added to the glamour factor that I was looking for. Who knew my mom had a good sense of style?